OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

traded for Christmas, regret sleeping o them

That's what I've been trying to do with no luck. Bought the BHM's for trade bait. Not working. :smh:

Last edited:
Damn that scuffed mark. At least you used them for what there for.
no doubt. been balling in them a lot lately and personally, by far the best Kobe shoe for ball performance wise.

Also, for those of you questioning the elite socks slippage. It is somewhat true, my first time wearing these with elite socks caused my toes to sore up after I took the shoes off from slippage (which was not noticeable until I was done balling) .....but that was the first and last time only.

I've been wearing elite socks every time after that with the Kobes and have had no problems.

DID FINISHLINE CARRY THE SULFERS OR DO STORES STILL HAVE THEM? I HAVE A WC AND BDAY CODE I WANT TO USE TO BUY THEM..

I heard a rumor that Finishline is supposed to start carrying Kobe's later this year. Anyone else hear that?

I COMPLETELY agree with you, it's a good thing I only bought the Wolf and Cloak cws. Now we just need to get more cws released to enjoy this line more. I'm hoping the 9's will be a combo of the 6's and 8's in terms of comfort and function. Still waiting patiently for Red Camo, Blue Lights and Purple gradients and whatever sweet cws that has yet to be released but is coming our way.
I can't AGREE more.... the only 7s I got were the Cloaks. 7 Blisters, Melting of the insole, and sore heel I said never will I buy another pair of 7s.

I am anticipating the Purple 8s on the 23rd of march as my first pair.

I heard a rumor that Finishline is supposed to start carrying Kobe's later this year. Anyone else hear that?

I would love for this to be the case.

One more store mean more to go around

Which in turn means more Kobe's bought on sale

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

like i said before, the VII were a disgrace to the Kobe line and Nike in general. those shoes sucked, colorways sucked, and they werent that good looking at all.

fail all around
Do not take offense to this Zyzz, you're cool with me. You basically say the exact same thing about the Kobe VII every time you get the chance and I've grown tired of it. How many times are you going to express to the board that you hate the shoe? You're most definitely entitled to your opinion, but it "seems" like you're imposing it on people. To me, the Kobe VII did not suck, I liked the colorways, and I like the way they looked and performed. They won all around.

I need to take some pics once I can get my hands on my nice camera, let my sis borrow it for her trip abroad. My sukfur's from far look fine, and the EM with that print barely looks worn. But the black heel cup area is scuffed the F up. This is after playing about 4 times a week for 2 hrs each time, for the past month, so fret not, it didn't happen after one wear. Kinda wish I doubled up on the sulfurs now.

If you ball in these, the heel area will look pretty beat after a good amount of hoop sessions. Just thought I'd let y'all know. But if the EM didn't have that print on it, my lord these would look like they just got done with a tour over in Afghanistan...

Let me get this straight, so only the XDR Kobes have the full logo on the heel? And the US release don't. anybody have pictures of the US release phytons or link? thanks

Back
Top Bottom