OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

The more and more I look @ my Kobe AS...The more I'm like do I really want these??? I think the whole AS Pack was a failure compared to last years...CLEARLY!!! But, that's my opinion

So uhhhh.... Anyone have experience with canceling your order from kicks crew?

yea. i canceled the asg brons. they wanted to charge me 10% but i filed a paypal claim and they refunded me it all that nite. that was for a preorder tho. hope u can cancel. good luck.

Nice move S dubl 
laugh.gif
, you should have waited, these won't be a limited release. My store has 40 pairs
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Message sent, *crossing fingers*

Wonder if I can get 10% fee if canceled, reversed? It states any cancellation from my end is subject to 10% cancellation fee.

Nice move S dubl 
laugh.gif

, you should have waited, these won't be a limited release. My store has 40 pairs
pimp.gif
I wasn't aware how available these would be really. Has been mixed whether limited or not, plus I wanted the full logo.

Fail on my end, but with releases now days its really hard to tell until they start rolling into stores.

Message sent, *crossing fingers*

Wonder if I can get 10% fee if canceled, reversed? It states any cancellation from my end is subject to 10% cancellation fee.
I just sent a message in too, even if they do take 10% its still 225 in your pocket back, but im sure itll be no problem just *****.

I wasn't aware how available these would be really. Has been mixed whether limited or not, plus I wanted the full logo.

Fail on my end, but with releases now days its really hard to tell until they start rolling into stores.

so much this. so hard to gauge availability anymore. Sometimes the xtra money is worth the piece of mind. im sure we all save enuff on shoes in other ways so in the end its kind of a wash. hate payin that xtra money tho if i dont have to. happens to the best of us whove been in this shoe game for a while tho

Nice move S dubl 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
If your store really does have 40 pairs and you knew the shoe won't be limited, that woulda been some nice info to share as a new NT member.

Instead, you decided to bring your banz into the Kobe forum and became a clown 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
If your store really does have 40 pairs and you knew the shoe won't be limited, that woulda been some nice info to share as a new NT member.

Instead, you decided to bring your banz into the Kobe forum and became a clown 
laugh.gif
it was obvious we werent on his level to have that info lol

Yall really need to lay off me, I'm new, and I'm just providing my opin. By the way, I work at the HOH of PG, so I know what's really good 
pimp.gif

I'd avoid that store just because of you. Why would you tell people where you work when you act like a clown in here? Does not make me say "Hey, that guy works there, I may want to buy something from him". Act like a donk, get treated like a donk, noob or ten year vet.

so update for my NTers in houston every single footlocker in houston will be receiving the "blue snakes" i called all of them lol and they all said general release. Now i have a question i was able to get that march bday coupon but it came out very pixalated and bad quality can anyone repost it in better quality for me i want to use them for the blue snakes seeing as my birthday really is in march so if theres any questions it really is my birthday ^.^ thanks for anyone that can help me out here i appreciate it!

So with a scheduled release of 3/9, you may even receive more between now and then which would make it look like the YOTS will indeed be a GR.. 
I hope so, but I'll still probably get one pair day one to hoop in. And then see if I can wait to get another pair to chill in. For some reason these are in my top three along with the bhm and Christmas.

so update for my NTers in houston every single footlocker in houston will be receiving the "blue snakes" i called all of them lol and they all said general release. Now i have a question i was able to get that march bday coupon but it came out very pixalated and bad quality can anyone repost it in better quality for me i want to use them for the blue snakes seeing as my birthday really is in march so if theres any questions it really is my birthday ^.^ thanks for anyone that can help me out here i appreciate it!

Mine is on the 4th

Camos for less than retail plus free shipping

Cant beat it

Ugh... must not double up on the red camos... But I really want to double up on them... But I can't... Maybe if the red suedes look bad in person... Damn it Nike why won't you stop making me give you money.

Back
Top Bottom