OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Mine is on the 4th

Camos for less than retail plus free shipping

Cant beat it
nice mine is on the 21st and the red camos are still iffys to me i would have to see them in person to make a final judgement im just glad i passed on the asg saw them everywhere last weekend and the nba all star jam and can tell you pictures actually make the shoe look better but thats my opinion

Jacked this from the other forum. Took one for the team lol. I like these more than the red camo/v-days. Has the right balance of colors and the color blocking is better.
[/quote Those are sick!!!!!

Nike and the Kobe 8 are hurting my pockets with these releases soo close together... These red camo joints are nice. It's tough on the east coast in the smaller metro areas to cop, sooo many hypebeasts and having a real job makes the Kobe hunting tough... Doing OK though, Only pair I paid hype price for was ASGs so far.. How is the supply on the West coast? A store my friend works at got every colorway last year execpt for QS. This year the only CW they have recieved is Python lol...

Nike and the Kobe 8 are hurting my pockets with these releases soo close together... These red camo joints are nice. It's tough on the east coast in the smaller metro areas to cop, sooo many hypebeasts and having a real job makes the Kobe hunting tough... Doing OK though, Only pair I paid hype price for was ASGs so far.. How is the supply on the West coast? A store my friend works at got every colorway last year execpt for QS. This year the only CW they have recieved is Python lol...

tough **** :rofl:,,do what you gotta do,,you're NOT alone brah!!make sure buy what you like, not go with the hype

Last edited:
DIRECT FROM NIKE REP TYLER:

Me: Will the Kobe 8 "Port wine/pure Platinum-Team Red-Bright citrus" be a GR or limited release?

Tyler: Those are going to be a general release. As long as it doesn't say "TLO" or "Twitter link only" , they're general releases.

Tyler: Unless it changes, as all launches are subject to change. 

Just got my shipping email from NDC. Really glad I resisted Livestocks release in the afternoon. One perk for living in Wyoming is no sales tax so whatever I get on NDC is the exact price with nothing added on. Almost makes up for the lack of shoes stores here haha

You guys that don't have to pay tax should use the online cash back programs. Free money.

I just ordered the orthotic ready inert off iD. I know it should technically be in the iD thread, but since more people frequent this thread I thought I'd ask here:

Anyone order the ortho ready insert? Way are thoughts in them compared to Lunar if so?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom