OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^Exactly. I just would've tried to find them in-store and used a Bday coupon...

How does a pair I order from Germany 5 days AFTER I placed an order with KixSquare get to my house 3 days earlier???

Last edited:
So how do you guys go about using ebates for tlo?
I use Firefox as my default browser and they have a add-on for Ebates. It lets me know what sites have discounts on them and you can go ahead and activate it from the add-on without having to go to their site first.

These just came in at my Local Footlocker.

these pair will be mine come Saturday

Just putting it out there... Kixsquare sucks!

I placed my order for blue camos last week Friday (3/1) around 11am pst. They printed a label on Tuesday (3/5) around 10:15pm pst. Package wasn't accepted in the system, dropped off or picked up until today (3/7) 6:43 est in Florida. Probably wont get em until Monday, that's IF they use priority like they say. This is terrible.

And there i was complainimg nba store took a week to get me mine. Thats terrible man especially the fact they waited until tuesday to get them out and now its just being processed. I highly dlubt they use priority then. They only plausable excuse would be that they do business in a small town and thwir mail gets processed somwhere in a bigger hub

i read kixsquare got heat about their customer service or lack there of on twitter. I'm glad I didn't get the blue snakes from them to save $5. :tongue: I would order from them again because my Penny Cloaks came in a reasonable amount of time.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if the sizing difference between the 7's and 8s. Can anybody help me out?

The 8s fit me just like my 4s, 5s and 6s...

But for the 7s, I had to go up a size for them to be comfortable.

I would suggest trying on the 8s if you can, but if not go down at least .5 from the 7s for the 8s.

The 8s fit me just like my 4s, 5s and 6s...

But for the 7s, I had to go up a size for them to be comfortable.

I would suggest trying on the 8s if you can, but if not go down at least .5 from the 7s for the 8s.
I'm a 8.5 on the 7's but for some reason I ordered the 8's size 9. Hope they're not extremely big. Thanks for the info.

*shakes fist* if this makes it harder for me to get my pair, ill hunt jimmy kimmel down....

Watching the segment right now...

Jimmy: For once you're passing (about going to N. Korea) hahaha! Got a good laugh out of Kobe for that.

Last edited:
So what's the deal on these shoes. I'm seeing they are a GR all over this thread and also seeing that they are doing BS raffles?? I wanna be able to walk in at 10am like I did for sulfurs and blue corals. Should I be worried? Lol

So what's the deal on these shoes. I'm seeing they are a GR all over this thread and also seeing that they are doing BS raffles?? I wanna be able to walk in at 10am like I did for sulfurs and blue corals. Should I be worried? Lol
I really doubt you should have trouble copping, we've had confirmation from a few sites already that they're going to be a GR.

They do raffles more as a safety precaution. Doesn't mean they'll sell out.

those red cameo are noice, but the volts are foine. those shoes better not go like the bhm when it got released online..

Luckily I got the black yots when they came out overseas, i probably wouldnt buy 3 pairs of shoes in one go..

Back
Top Bottom