OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found some on feet pics on Instagram

when i get my shoes from eastbay or footlocker sent to australia, i get it in 5 days. But I bought some shorts and sent it to my po box in portland and it took around 10+ days..

so i might have to wait 2 weeks for the shoes. giddy up

For what it's worth, my local footlocker is getting the red camo tomorrow, and the only Kobe 8's

they've had are the pythons and the blue lights. (Didn't even carry the sulfurs). That usually leads

me to believe they are more of a GR.

I'm sorry but the new all black YOTS and red suedes are extemely hideous.

The black yots is just too plain IMO

I stated be4 that if the scales were a different color, and the swoosh too, then itd be more appealing

All black on such a detailed shoe is robbing the shoe of its beatuifulness

Why not make the shoe the actual color of a black mamba, which isnt pitch black

The red suedes should be GR, they are hideous

Red and purple do not click with this shoe IMO

Last edited:
Sharkin

The shoe itself is nice

The all black CW is my only rebuttal

They look like some comfortable gator pimp shoes

Let me check my palm pilot

Ho, get me the baby powder

Last edited:
The black yots is just too plain IMO

I stated be4 that if the scales were a different color, and the swoosh too, then itd be more appealing

All black on such a detailed shoe is robbing the shoe of its beatuifulness

Why not make the shoe the actual color of a black mamba, which isnt pitch black

The red suedes should be GR, they are hideous

Red and purple do not click with this shoe IMO

How I feel. They are just a plain black shoe. Id rather have the blackouts kobe wore. Least those are court ready.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Sharkin

The shoe itself is nice

The all black CW is my only rebuttal

They look like some comfortable gator pimp shoes

Let me check my palm pilot

Ho, get me the baby powder

How I feel. They are just a plain black shoe. Id rather have the blackouts kobe wore. Least those are court ready.

Yup. The black YOTS look extremely cheap IMO. Look like a 5 dollar gator knockoff. The red camos though....are another story.

black ext I wanted but it looks gross the way those scales creased and lumpy on feet. Nike check and sozuka don't compliment. much prefer the all black and black away he wore against Minnesota?

red suedes would look dope with some light denim imo. but ill pass.

Looking forward to picking up the Red Camos and the Volts, not really interested in the EXT's. I think the 8's are by far the nicest looking Kobe's and hope to get every CW if I can. The only other time I tried getting every CW was the 5's, wish I hadn't gotten rid of them.
Extremely jealous, love the 5's and have been trying the get the ASG, Bruce Lee's and Dark Knights for a while now for reasonable prices.

Am I the only one that doesn't care AT ALL about whether its a full or partial shozoku on the heel? People keep taking about it, and I'm like |I

Different strokes for different folks. I've had the Black EXTs for at least a month now and have been loving them. Never have to worry about what I have to throw on with those and can wear them with anything, unlike pretty much every other VIII with all the crazy patterns/colors we've gotten.

Back
Top Bottom