OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Un-Sulfur? The dye is holding up so far. Needed another coat because I can see some yellow through the perforations in natural light. Looks pretty good to me. 8)

Super clean

CAN I GET THE FTL SKU ON SULFERS?? SEEMS LIKE THE FTL BY ME STOP CARRYING KOBES THE DONT SELL TOO WELL AROUND ME!!

FTL and Champs at my mall are stocking the EXTs. No guaranteed tickets handed out and they told me very few people asking about them. I guess the hype beasts are sleeping on this one.

Were the atomic teals a general release? I'm actually quite surprised my local HOH sold out of them the first day. They usually get a boat load of stuff, even the pythons were there for over a month. 

Thank you guys that keep hating the black mambas. I am feeling really confident that I will get them. Just please keep hating on them for the people that will be signing up today asking questions. Thanks again 
nthat.gif

Were the atomic teals a general release? I'm actually quite surprised my local HOH sold out of them the first day. They usually get a boat load of stuff, even the pythons were there for over a month. 

Judging by how many sites still have them for sale im going to say yes they were a GR

Thank you guys that keep hating the black mambas. I am feeling really confident that I will get them. Just please keep hating on them for the people that will be signing up today asking questions. Thanks again 
nthat.gif
dont think anyone is hating on them, they just dont like them! what? is everyone supposed to like them? 

dont think anyone is hating on them, they just dont like them! what? is everyone supposed to like them? 
The opposite actually. Did you not read my post? Hate/Not liking them. Is there really a difference? Should I go edit my post for you? 
mean.gif

The opposite actually. Did you not read my post? Hate/Not liking them. Is there really a difference? Should I go edit my post for you? 
mean.gif
Your signature is wrong on the kobe 8's red/camo.. they are not a limited release.. their a GR

Last edited:
I am extremely happy most are not feeling the red suede 8's. People will probably want these later. Hopefully just makes it easier to cop now, IMO best CW releasing this weekend. Like i said, IMO.

Seeing that supernaturals are still in stock I really dont want to wake up at 6am but I will be hating myself if they sell out by the time I wake up around 8 or 9
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom