OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Official Pix?...

Love that snake wrapped around the shozoku...

How much they weigh though?... 

Lunarlon cushion, EM upper.. At least no more blisters this time...

Again somebody has already said it, Just get the C/W right this sneakers will fly... 
smile.gif

they kind of remind me of the nike duncan max 1 because of the funky print... although the duncan max 1 was a great balling shoe...

No traction? 50/50 herringbone right there.
I feel like they're going back to that zk5 type of feel. Revolutionary
Performance is much needed. I'm gonna love these I can already tell.
Exactly my thoughts, how can anyone look & say there is no Traction?? lol just nuts

The second picture of them, the insidie on the shoe- looks a lot like the KD 4.. without the strap obviously but still

There hasn't been a trace of the interchangable system.
The price is listed at $150, not 2 different ones.
It's strarting to look like the interchangable thing might not happen again. The shoe is called the VIII System though. Maybe the System concept is being retooled/expanded to something else.
It looks like the insole have something to do with the system, if you look at the pictures on the bottom of the insole you can see the system triangle.

they call it system because it will have 2 different insoles, no stupid sleeves...

Finally a good picture of the tongue...with actual padding? That was my biggest issue with the Kobe VII.
The more i see these the more I like them.
Lunarlon has me sold.

The pattern on the upper has really grown on me.

maybe its an age thing but i dont like the patern. although when the garnett 3 and air max plus 1 originally came out i was much younger and loved them.

what is that pattern anyways? anyone have an idea? is it smoke or fire?

Last edited:
The pattern is actually not that bad, it's the ugly *** non matching yellow they used for the sole and midsole.

#IMPRESSED. These may very well be my first Kobes. They really remind me of the LG4s.

I'm not as into basketball shoes, as I was five years ago, but these are DOPE! I'm trying to get back into playing ball again, and I think these will suit me perfectly. :smokin

Last edited:
The off-color yellow midsoles are what's throwing it off. I'll wait to see them and try them on, but spec-wise these look like they will have to make their way into my rotation.

^ I agree it totally throws the shoe off. If the VIIIs fit and feel anything like the LunarGlide 4s my feet will be in Love.

#IMPRESSED. These may very well be my first Kobes. They really remind me of the LG4s.
I'm not as into basketball shoes, as I was five years ago, but these are DOPE! I'm trying to get back into playing ball again, and I think these will suit me perfectly. :smokin

good to see you around these parts man! :tongue:
thought the mesh is pretty fantastic. For sure
you'll like the XMas pair. It's always nice.

:rofl: When the Lakers bounce back from this slump, they will turn it into some marketing thing like "mamba had the snake eyes and led the team to a complete turnaround"

Game Over

lol def see that..

I liked these from the fakes that were posted a while ago, but if the pics above are official im loving it even more
and the snake around the symbol .. im glad i stopped my VII collection (though i still want blue cheetahs)

The snake pattern makes them unique imo.

Back
Top Bottom