OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Posted?

nike-kobe-8-green-yellow-purple-13-570x379.jpg

nike-kobe-8-green-yellow-purple-12-570x379.jpg

nike-kobe-8-green-yellow-purple-10-570x379.jpg

nike-kobe-8-green-yellow-purple-08.jpg

nike-kobe-8-green-yellow-purple-11-570x379.jpg

Looking forward to purchasing my first Kobe 8. Can you guys tell me how do these fit? True to size? any help would be appreciated thanks.
If you have a narrow foot it should be TTS, if you have a wide foot, it should be .5 up.

If you can, go try on the Sulfur's if they're in stock near you.
I agree with derekdod - I'd stay TTS.

I've always worn my Kobes in size 12-13.  Size 12 were nice and tight (for basketball) and size13 were a comfortable, more loose fit (for casual walking around).  HOWEVER, for the Kobe VIII's, size 12 is perfect and size 13 is too long.  It sort of reminds me of the shape of the KD III's - a bit narrow and a bit long.

Not feeling any of the colorways apart from the "inline-esque" color scheme, the Sulfurs, and the Christmas pair. Just me..

Under $200 is going to be real hard unless you get hooked up from a friend because the shoes ended up costing around $175 (depending on what your local state tax is).  Just stay vigilant and I'm sure you'll find something closer to $215.

Good luck

i havent even seen 215... those are how much the ****** sizes for xmas goes for

Any reasoning why there is a kobe 8 red camo which is almost identical colorway wise to the Allstars?

I wish the grey/volt pair didn't have a volt sole. Just had a plain sole and i would cop. The volt is slightly obnoxious.

I have a sz. 12 in the Xmas and they fit perfecto. For comparison, my sz. 11 Kobe 6 east la's are snug(which I hate for casual wear). My sz. 12 PDF 7's are so uncomfortable I don't wear em. I wear a 12 in Lebron IX and X very comfortably and 11.5 in Lebron VIII comfortably. I HATE snug. I like a little room.

I got the Sulfurs set to be delivered today and the BHM's tomorrow...Now I am looking at XDR Pythons or XDR Christmas lights...There are all for casual wear, won't be ballin' in them or anything...What do you guys think? I am thinking the pythons are a little less flashy...

Back
Top Bottom