OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Well let me rephrase can't get my size 13 on Eastbay, FNL, FTL, or NDC

hey guys I've been toying for a while with the idea of applying some sort of shine protectant to the heel counter of the Kobe's so that when someone steps on them on the court it has a slippery surface and won't scuff as much, I was thinking something like armor all... some of the scuffs I've seen her are pretty bad and I still haven't played ball in my blue lights (for the record I know sneakers will eventually get scuffed and damaged that's just the way life is) but maybe if you apply something like that to the plastic in the heel counter (careful not to get any on your soles) the material would slip and therefore not scuff up so bad.... I'll return back with the report of the results... I'll play in them tomorrow

Last edited:
So are the Red Camos the only pair that might potentially sell out first day? Seems like theres a good supply of 8's on these websites. I just wanna secure a pair.

if the Kobe hoodies were under 50 i would buy them. looks like I'm going to have to wait til summer/early fall to see if they fall to the outlets. (which VA outlets don't get a ton of Kobe stuff).

I see super naturals are still sitting on NDC. I somewhat want them but I can wait for a possible outlet appearance.

None of my local stores were getting the teals in so I had to order from NDC. Can't wait for them to show up. Now I need to step up on some of these Kobe shorts to match up (mainly want python / teal shorts I see on Eastbay) an this summer will be CLEAN

Bring on the 4 colorways being dropped next weekend now.... Black, Gray/Volt, University Red suede, and Red Camos.  Next week oh yes, it will be crazy...

Last edited:
I know that but wasn't it $180 but now it's $160. Unless it has always been at $160? They keep changing the prices got me confused.

On another note. I rather have this jacket. Much cleaner and can be worn with some of my VIIs.

I know that but wasn't it $180 but now it's $160. Unless it has always been at $160? They keep changing the prices got me confused.

On another note. I rather have this jacket. Much cleaner and can be worn with some of my VIIs.

how much is this jacket?

Woke up at 730 today and NDC still has a FSR. Hmm wonder what my chances will be next weekend for the red camos or should i just wake up at 6 for that 8 am release :ohwell:

Clark Kent just posted a photo of the volts, with the full shuzoku on the back. Asian release or possibly an answer to everyone's prayers? Lol

Back
Top Bottom