OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sorry for the flood

Man, I was a fool. I had two in my cart this morning at Richards and didn't pull the trigger. No luck online so at the mall. Got one pair sewn up.

Dammmnittt!!! Some FTL employee just came up to the gate & said they DON'T HAVE the shipment in yet & never got it like they were supposed to yesterday... but he said they usually get it in at the last minute sometimes, & said there's a good chance they could get it by 10. This is pure F-ery!

Dammmnittt!!! Some FTL employee just came up to the gate & said they DON'T HAVE the shipment in yet & never got it like they were supposed to yesterday... but he said they usually get it in at the last minute sometimes, & said there's a good chance they could get it by 10. This is pure F-ery!

tell them fools they need to hand yall guaranteed tickets.

A few other people including myself were told the same thing from ftl.. they said shipment won't come in till tuesday 

Last edited:
Crap, I completely slept through this release. Was out last night at a Dessa (from Doomtree) concert and drank too much. Searching for any pairs floating around now... 
nerd.gif

Loving my pair, top 3 of the 8's for sure. Rolled up to the mall 10 min before opening and I was the only one there. Grabbed the only 11.5 they had no problems

I got there 20 mins early and was only one there, so the cool dude let me in early to purchase before they were even opened.  Easy cop for sure!! 
happy.gif

Will these sit in stores for a little?

I think that boils down to region.. e.g. most cities in Cali - prob not, based on all the raffle mentions on here. Other places - really hard to tell... Unpredictable. guess they're not as big of a deal as I'd thought here in Houston. I wish they'd just go ahead & check us out, instead of leaving 4-5 ppl waiting till 10... Unless more folks storm in within the next hr.

Yep like I said before these wasn't that hype down here in Houston. It was relatively easy to snag em up down here, glad it was too :pimp:

I was waiting for you to post to see what KOP was like, I might stop by before work.

They still have plenty of pairs. I left the store at 8:25 and no one else came. If you need me to do a favor for you PM me, I'm like 15 mins away from there.

Last edited:
Looks like DSG did it to me again. Idk why I even bother with them. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs

slept in, quiet am, think I'll swing by a mom n pop later today n see em in person. nt didn't even do an rsvp here so I figure they should be around, nervous, what if I like wen in person, shut blah

Back
Top Bottom