OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

F-f-f-f-faded like a Mfka!

Nice pic sdubl. So, as I stated earlier, I opted not to order from Richards (which might be a good thing) and decided to try my luck in store.

I was a bit worried with the raffle talk and how crazy the online release was.

Went to the mall around 0845. There were three people waiting already. One of them I've seen before. I happen to remember we are the same size so I'm already wary. But he's like I'm going to get the 11.5, you can get the 12. I was like okay, not knowing the manager was going to hold me down with the 12s anyway.

We chop it up. He keeps telling me resellers aren't bad. I should network with them, blah, blah, blah. I'm like whatever.

We get our shoes. And I'm like cool, I'll see you at FTL to double up. Get to FTL and he's like I'm grabbing the 11.5 and the 12. I'm like huh. Manager lets us in. And it's supposed to be limit 1 by the gets around it by having his kid there.

I was a little salty and this guy at the local champs was telling me the guy was a little fishy or a reseller.

I didn't let it deter me. I called FTLs at two different malls and they said they had my size. So I ended up copping two pairs with the military discount.

Have a pair reserved at my local mall. No need to be greedy and cop 2. If anyone in SoCal having a hard time send me a PM and I'll let u know the spot (size 13). They'll hold em til noon.

HOH (48126 zip if you want to try to locate or if your local) was on my route so I stopped in for an easy pick up of the fades. I don't see any blackened blue in person like I thought I would but still a great CW. Love the soft tongue. They had lots of other Kobe's including red suede yots size 9.5. Volts supernaturals sulfurs pythons off top of mind

Just got back from HOH @ Fashion Show in Vegas. Showed up at 8:50 and only 3 people were in the front the store. Store doesn't open until 10 but FTL employee comes out and lets 2 in the store at a time but got my pair ready at the counter.

Guy lets us inside, paid $151.34 and out by 9:15 when a 5th guy was coming in.

Idk if the employee was serious but he said they only got 18-20 pairs total.

Little disappointed he wouldn't take military or my birthday discount (birthday's actually at the end of May), but I guess I don't mind paying retail since I had always planned to hold off on Kobes until these came out. Last one for a while until another colorway really catches my eye or I iD one of my own.

I hope everyone who wanted these can get a pair wherever you live. These are super clean.

This was a really easy buy. I hope these do sit for a while longer so I can use the birthday coupon + rewards card to get my 2nd pair.

Got to my footlocker about an hour early...first one there..totally coulda slept in..in n out real quick... $125 with the bday coupon someone posted a few pages back...good lookin out whoever posted that!!!

Got mine on NDC with ease... Just searched Kobe and refreshed until they showed up... Product number search would take you right to the direct page as well...

Gonna check a mall today and see if they have any in the afternoon...

LA peeps should check out the nike store in Santa Monica... Employee there wasn't expecting a bug rush for these and expected to sell out in a week...

Did ndc have size 7 when they went live?? Eastridge mall in the bay. Only footlocker had these. Went to fa fnl shiek shoe palace champs.. nope..

Make me want to be about my sig lol

Did ndc have size 7 when they went live?? Eastridge mall in the bay. Only footlocker had these. Went to fa fnl shiek shoe palace champs.. nope..

Make me want to be about my sig lol

Did they sell out? Would love to see them in person even though I know the lighter purple is what it would look like as in pics.

best basic picture by far

Thanks.

They're not on feet though. I want to get the 30,000 T and the elite socks and possibly the purple/grape purse to match.

This was definitely a limited release. Reminds of the YOTS. I bet they restock.

And to those who wake up earlier, like I did, sometimes paying the Richards price is giving you the piece of mind of not dealing with NDC, FTL and family. I was half tempted to get a third pair on kb24 but released it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom