OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

man, i want the blue blitz badly but i want 2 pairs of the red IV if i can even get through on NDC :smh:

i need some money or a rich girlfriend

:wow:

Or just sell those ugly Denims that you won.

MCs def look better in person then in pics. The shoe is also not as bright/loud as it appears. They actually remind me of the purple fades a bit, has the same gradient type effect to it

not a fan of the laces on the blitz blue's. if i buy them i'd probably change them to navy, but maybe it looks better in person.

what the.....where was this? an awesome deal you got there.

Footlocker, randomly stuff is marked down stupid cheap and we grab it.

Kobe Elite socks in white/concord were $.99, grabbed 3 of them too.

$80 Adidas Orlando Magic jackets, marked to $6.99 + discount. :x

Last edited:
Footlocker, randomly stuff is marked down stupid cheap and we grab it.

Kobe Elite socks in white/concord were $.99, grabbed 3 of them too.

$80 Adidas Orlando Magic jackets, marked to $6.99 + discount.
sick.gif
I need to find me some deals like this at my Footlocker.  I never see a clearance section though.

IG vid of blitz blues is not very flattering....

Yo Jada... Lmk when you come across more nba socks on the low like that :lol:

J/k....

Kinda :nerd: :lol:

Stock Located and just bought myself a pair of gradients sz10 
happy.gif
Funny coincidence- I also just stocked located a size 10 of gradients from FTL and they came today from Billings, Montana. (I guess nobody is trying to wear purple in Montana).

I don't know if you care about box condition, honestly I don't really care - I'm not wearing the box on my feet- BUT IF YOU DO, dudes sent the shoe box to me wrapped in like butchers paper. ha! Box still made it in ok condition though.

Funny coincidence- I also just stocked located a size 10 of gradients from FTL and they came today from Billings, Montana. (I guess nobody is trying to wear purple in Montana).

I don't know if you care about box condition, honestly I don't really care - I'm not wearing the box on my feet- BUT IF YOU DO, dudes sent the shoe box to me wrapped in like butchers paper. ha! Box still made it in ok condition though.
So if you're able to stock locate a pair of shoes you want, they'll come to that store for you? 

Stocking up on my favorite pairs. I have 2 more Christmas pairs on the way as well. I want to wear them forever.

4 pairs of Christmas 8's? Thats awesome.

I want to wear them forever as well but I can't justify spending that much on the same shoe. Unless you hoop in them I don't see how someone can go thru 4 pairs lol. That's a serious case of hoarding my friend

Back
Top Bottom