OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

that seller has 0 feed back and i heard kixify can be shady...

just a heads up for those wanting to order.
Yeah fam seems too good to be true, never ordered from Kixify but it is a young site. Also, could probably work strictly through PayPal -- they have DS Easters on there for 175.

Yeah fam seems too good to be true, never ordered from Kixify but it is a young site. Also, could probably work strictly through PayPal -- they have DS Easters on there for 175.
I bought my Easter Kobe's from there for $160. They were legit if it counts for anything

[ATTACHMENT=4202]kobe8.jpg (890k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Here is my humble collection so far. I really want a pair of purple fades. I kind of want some Blitz Blues, but I want to try and avoid clear icey soles that will yellow.

Nice underrated collection.

Those Spark/Bruce Lees are crazy :smokin. Will be an instant cop if and when they drop here in the states.

Come on NIKE. We would love those "sparks" to hit the US. please do not make them limited. Please and thank you.

so what are the next couple kobes releasing? post with pics please. havent been in this thread

thanks, ill appreciate it

:nerd:

Just cause i love you... Sike

August 17 Graffittis

September 7th Deep Royals

Thats all for the foreseeable future

Edit amnesties are rumored to release the 20th not sure tho

Last edited:
Good looks with the MilkSHakes/ NSW link Sdubl.  I found my brother and I our pairs, but always appreciate when NT members hook it up with links.  Never would've copped the Mambacurials from Size? without the help of my NT fam. 

Last edited:
I live in the UK and have just been on the footlocker website EU... There's some Xmas 8s up on there....7,7.5,8,8.5,9,11 and 12 all UK sizes... £129 just a heads up for those looking for them...

ok just went again to look for SKU number

here it is

555035-800

all you guys can start asking footlocker, champ, nikestore, etc near your hometown for US release :D

Back
Top Bottom