OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Raffles are stacked against the average consumer. Assuming the average person works 9-5. You do raffles 10-6pm (at least) one of two days (HoH). Then you say we will make calls at a random time until 6pm if you dont answer we move on. Just too much "work" to buy some shoes.

that's how I feel. it was cool when they did raffles on the weekend. doing it during the week is a hassle for me. leaving work and having to deal with rush hour traffic just to pick up a ticket... they act like most consumers don't have priorities during the week.

Anyone noticed it says "Available to ship late December"? Interesting

nothing new... eastbay & affiliates are famous for receiving inventory late and backordering items.

^^^ tha truth! Where is your place of employment/school at where you can camp out for sneeks for a week?!?!?!?!

if the aforementioned site was your plan A, your plan A is turrrrrrible. A few years ago, sure. no mas.
there's too much information on these boards and on the internet in general that folks are still missing out on-- I swear that internet literacy, as I'll call it, is hit or miss... some folks got it-- others are slackin'... and for those that slack, you convince yourself that you have no shot at these shoes that normal individuals (like yourselves) BEEN scoopin'. One of NT's own has a 5$ a month bot that you can easily find if you use the search function that got me Doernbechers, Corks, etc. etc. If you're against bots, that's one thing-- but some of y'all just need to put in some work and reaaaaaaaaaad. sorry for the rant.

Raffles are stacked against the average consumer. Assuming the average person works 9-5. You do raffles 10-6pm (at least) one of two days (HoH). Then you say we will make calls at a random time until 6pm if you dont answer we move on. Just too much "work" to buy some shoes.
most of these hoh limited raffles are rigged anyway... trust me my boy works at hoh and he already let me know what time it is...thats why i dont waste my time doing raffles with them...these managers learn the aftermarket prices and then they become greedy and dishonest...

these bots work only for nike.com or for footlocker site too ? to know if it worths to try to cop em through footlocker site ...

most of these hoh limited raffles are rigged anyway... trust me my boy works at hoh and he already let me know what time it is...thats why i dont waste my time doing raffles with them...these managers learn the aftermarket prices and then they become greedy and dishonest...
sounds about right 
mean.gif

There's somebody in a group I'm in on Facebook that's selling 465 a pop and has at least 2 FSR but I'd rather wait it out and see if I get lucky online or what resale is after the fact. 

My cousin (Size 11) just got a call from Buffalo HOH. So if you haven't got a call yet I guess you don't have to lose hope.

Called my NC HOH, said the calls already went out. Asked her if any were unclaimed, she said "OKAY."

What? :smh:

They should just do the raffles by size instead of calling someone who requests a 9 and decides to take away a size 13. Just flawed in many aspects to me.

They should just do the raffles by size instead of calling someone who requests a 9 and decides to take away a size 13. Just flawed in many aspects to me.

my local HOH has a designated raffle for each size so your name is in a hat with only people that want that size.

Back
Top Bottom