OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

cant believe people really like the venomenons.
mean.gif
quit hating. they're a nice looking shoe. and they're cheap. why wouldn't people like them? why can't you believe it? It's GITD, so that's another reason why people really like the venomenons.

I understand different strokes but I don't think they're bad at all (mine greys). I was wearing them everyday until I got my AvMs.

It wouldn't even upload after 10 mins so I have up. But I will try the desktop mode thank you.
u not the only one. quite a few of us are having troubles some one started a thread about it lol. But i to can not upload any pics via mobile, and at home on my desktop too a cpl tries before it did

Sulfurs are still a favorite. Have there been any other 3M 8s?
Not exactly sure what you mean by 3M 8s... but to my knowledge almost every pair that has release has had some 3M on it somewhere, mainly the swoosh and shozoku

Last edited:
anyone elses python kobe 8 box bigger than the others? had to get a 12.5 in them and the box is easily bigger than the other 12.5 boxes i have

my on-going search for purp fades at reail keeps coming up short ....

$180 for a DS pair .... deal or no deal?

and yes I know its my choice but what you pull on that or wait til after the holiday in hopes of something miraculous

If

and yes I know its my choice but what you pull on that or wait til after the holiday in hopes of something miraculous

If you buying from ebay you get 10% off right now on shoes should bring it down a bit. I would do it.

Buy them. That's not a bad price. They were $140 originally, right?

Back
Top Bottom