OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm having a dilemma here guys

I found a seller on Kixify and he is willing to sell me WTK 8 DS for 375 shipped. Here's where it starts to get iffy for me he's willing to send me tagged pics but he has a feedback of 0, I know Kixify is a new site and all but it makes me cautious. On the other hand he has sold a pair of DB foams but I guess the buyer wasn't on the site so he doesn't have any feedback or he could've just decided to keep them. He has been on the site for over 2 months and has numerous shoes up for sale. What should I do my gut tells me it's too good to be true but at the same time I really want them....It's crazy nowadays how you have to weigh in that someone could potentially be a scammer 
mean.gif

I'm having a dilemma here guys

I found a seller on Kixify and he is willing to sell me WTK 8 DS for 375 shipped. Here's where it starts to get iffy for me he's willing to send me tagged pics but he has a feedback of 0, I know Kixify is a new site and all but it makes me cautious. On the other hand he has sold a pair of DB foams but I guess the buyer wasn't on the site so he doesn't have any feedback or he could've just decided to keep them. He has been on the site for over 2 months and has numerous shoes up for sale. What should I do my gut tells me it's too good to be true but at the same time I really want them....It's crazy nowadays how you have to weigh in that someone could potentially be a scammer :smh:

If its paypal. Then ur playing it safe

hm i get ya . i m just confused about the preludes , i mean sparks,wtks,mambacurials etc are all unique shoes that most people would love em and go nuts about em , preludes are just black/grey shoes in limited quantites with a few gold speckles , i dont see anything unique or cool about em but i guess its just me :rolleyes

Have you looked at all the preludes? Most are definitely a lot more than just black/Grey with some gold speckles. Looking closely at them, they all look very quality made. I see them as works of art. And many have beautiful colors and nice designs. They don't look just thrown together.

Anyone up?  Is anyone going over to Roosevelt Field Mall for the preludes?  I know it was RSVP or raffle, but does anyone know if they will raffle off remaining pairs or fcfs?  Thanks

Last edited:
I miss Augusta, ga. I felt the same way about the shoe game there and I was able 2 pretty much get anything I want. Damn Army!!
sorry buddy augusta, ga has changed dramatically.. between the corrupt sneaker shoe employees and these new found sneakerheads your not getting anything locally. smh. i strike out regularly on the raffles and i send 3 people in per store... 

Have you looked at all the preludes? Most are definitely a lot more than just black/Grey with some gold speckles. Looking closely at them, they all look very quality made. I see them as works of art. And many have beautiful colors and nice designs. They don't look just thrown together.
apart from 4s,8s and maybe 5s the rest look thrown together imo 
eyes.gif

failed again on NDC. I don't even know why I bother anymore online. I don't have bots, I only use 1 computer, 1 link, and medium internet connection. Can't even line up for shoes anymore because it requires almost a days advance chair in front of the store which doesn't even guarantee it. Not to mention shady employees at EVERY store.

failed again on NDC. I don't even know why I bother anymore online. I don't have bots, I only use 1 computer, 1 link, and medium internet connection. Can't even line up for shoes anymore because it requires almost a days advance chair in front of the store which doesn't even guarantee it. Not to mention shady employees at EVERY store.
it's the unfortunate state of the sneaker game now. A little or no hope for the people who truly want the kicks TO WEAR.

it's the unfortunate state of the sneaker game now. A little or no hope for the people who truly want the kicks TO WEAR.

Definitely. I never keep my Kobe's Deadstock and I never wear it casually. I ball in all my Kobe's. Balled in my big stages and balled in my galaxy 7's and people are looking at me weird. It's a basketball shoe, what do you want me to do. I don't even double up, can't even get one pair smh

Why does it have to be assumed that you can't get your pair just because it's people who don't want to wear the shoes?

Resellers, hype beasts, whatever people want to blame now have the same ways to get shoes we do. Some people have connects some have bots or whatever method they have to obtain the shoes. I hate it but at the same time those cats are putting in more work to get their pairs than the people who "really want them" as you say so we can't knock that...

I'm on your side trust me, but if you really want a certain pair then you have to put in extra work or suck it up and move on. That's how it is in 2013 unfortunately.

Why does it have to be assumed that you can't get your pair just because it's people who don't want to wear the shoes?

Resellers, hype beasts, whatever people want to blame now have the same ways to get shoes we do. Some people have connects some have bots or whatever method they have to obtain the shoes. I hate it but at the same time those cats are putting in more work to get their pairs than the people who "really want them" as you say so we can't knock that...

I'm on your side trust me, but if you really want a certain pair then you have to put in extra work or suck it up and move on. That's how it is in 2013 unfortunately.
EXACTLY.

Since when is hustling harder not enough. The resellers obviously worked harder than you did. Therefore since they worked harder, they dont deserve them?

Definitely. I never keep my Kobe's Deadstock and I never wear it casually. I ball in all my Kobe's. Balled in my big stages and balled in my galaxy 7's and people are looking at me weird. It's a basketball shoe, what do you want me to do. I don't even double up, can't even get one pair smh
Once kids realized other kids were willing to pay 2x-3x the retail for certain kicks, we know it was going to be dire. But I'm hoping it's just a trend and not a permanent fixture of the sneaker world or it might soon be time to send in the retire papers lol

i dont get how people value those prelude kobes at 400-500$ , they are nothing decent , if they released in stores they d be sitting for months ...
the last two preludes have been fire.. if they were GRs they would sellout instantly. 

Once kids realized other kids were willing to pay 2x-3x the retail for certain kicks, we know it was going to be dire. But I'm hoping it's just a trend and not a permanent fixture of the sneaker world or it might soon be time to send in the retire papers lol

Reselling isnt a "new" trend. Theres just more ways for you to witness it ...

In my opinion, all preludes would sell out because the color ways are so uniques and individually themed. I'd take any at the end of the day. But I were to choose, I'll get the VI

Back
Top Bottom