OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

WTcrap is with the WTK8s only coming with one of each extra shoelace? Neither of the colors go with the left (blue/purple) shoe.

Santa dropped off my kobe 8 collection!!
I bow down to you sir.

But still no Sparks
tongue.gif

WTcrap is with the WTK8s only coming with one of each extra shoelace? Neither of the colors go with the left (blue/purple) shoe.

Lol, yea nobody has seem to mention this. The other two laces look to be volt, and dark green with volt speckles. Nothing for the blue.

LOL...I said the same thing. But I'm assuming the black lace is meant for the blue one. But, Imma play around w/ them in a few

Right??? No one mentioned this before
laugh.gif
You don't even get a pair, just two single laces both matching the right shoe.

Christ...I ordered a pair of adidas crazyquicks and they came with FIVE PAIRS of laces!

LOL...I said the same thing. But I'm assuming the black lace is meant for the blue one. But, Imma play around w/ them in a few

Really it's more of a dark green with volt speckles. It goes perfect with the orange pair. Wish they would've given a dark blue with bright crimson speckles

I messed around with different lace combos and ended up just using my Christmas 8 laces. Matches great and with both shoes being so different the different colored laces just look like"too much" going on.

I posted this pic a couple days but since we're talking about it hears the pic again.

Right??? No one mentioned this before :lol: You don't even get a pair, just two single laces both matching the right shoe.

Christ...I ordered a pair of adidas crazyquicks and they came with FIVE PAIRS of laces!

Ok we get it Nike, you aren't giving us free laces at least make these 8 laces available for purchase. I'd buy 5 right of the rip

Man, as much as I wanna play around w/ this lace swap stuff...Imma keep my word and wait till Christmas. I told my wife and son I wld acted surprised as if they gave them to me...LOL

everyone going after these Xmas SS Kobe's ? looks like they just took all of the elite 8s that didn't sell and just added those spikes or whatever you wanna call it on the whole upper and toe box area. kinda looks like icicles to me

Did they end up having them? Asked a few employees and got different answers didn't want to wake up early for nothing.
They said "we never received them and the order was cancelled from Nike." ... What I heard "we received our shipment of 12 pairs and kept them all for ourselves."   

Just got my WTK's in and I am pleasantly surprised.  Thought the colors looked good in pictures but their even better in person!

Hey fam, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out by forwarding a package for me up to Canada.  I want to get a pair of shoes from Finishline for my girlfriend for christmas that I can't find anywhere for a reasonable price, but they don't accept anything of the Canadian sort.  I will send money through paypal first, and then you buy with your own credit card or however else and ship to your place then ship it to me.

Normally I'd say sure but I'm on the wrong coast, someone out west will probably help you out and save on shipping/time for both parties.

Last edited:
How about u gift me the money and I'll just buy myself a pair for Xmas. I guess you Canadians are actually good for something

I'm doomed on getting ANY preludes, no WTK so yea I'm getting SS. They shall be my consolation prizes.

I think the SS is the best-looking of them all; so imma try my luck and get one for balling. If i cant, there's still the venomenons 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom