OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No brother you did not. You could have found em cheaper off Facebook groups or IG I'm sure. I got my PADS pair for $100 shipped. But if they were worth $200 to you, that's what counts.
The pair i bought though is in DS condition. I can live with the $40 markup on its retail price since I missed out on the SS option for the IDs.

The pair i bought though is in DS condition. I can live with the $40 markup on its retail price since I missed out on the SS option for the IDs.
Exactly, if it's worth it to you, that's all that matters. To each his own. Did I pay $500 for WTK's? Nope, I copped on release day. Would I pay $500 for WTK's? Probably. To each his own.

A friend of mine down in Chicago was looking to move a pair, he had a couple and he let em go for that. Needless to say, he's an even better friend now! lol. I wouldn't say that was really for the low, but low considering the resale prices.

Man I need more friends like you have! Haha well that's awesome man. Good for you!

^Still on the hunt for some size 12 MCs myself.  Everything i find is Sandusky priced 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, whats the going rate for ds purple gradients? Got my eyes on this pair on Ebay and wondering whats the max bid I should put in for them.

^depending on size I'd say 180-190ish is fair. I feel like they were going over 2 before 9s dropped but theyve come down.

What are WTKs going for now?

I know price doesn't justify the rarity of the shoe, but it looks like the WTK 8s are the highest for some reason? :rolleyes

Hey, does anyone know if Kobe 8 Supernaturals ever made it to outlets?

I have been seeing a few pairs pop up recently below retail in my size, which irks me cause I paid $190 for a pair just a week ago.

I have been seeing a few pairs pop up recently below retail in my size, which irks me cause I paid $190 for a pair just a week ago.
There was a post somewhat recently -- someone caught them at outlets for around 109.99 or maybe 129.99.  Can't remember... all I remember is being mad that i missed it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

There was a post somewhat recently -- someone caught them at outlets for around 109.99 or maybe 129.99.  Can't remember... all I remember is being mad that i missed it :lol:  

they were 109.99 at camarillo and cabazon in CA i believe. i was going to order a pair too, but i had just picked up the pythons from citadel and decided against it. now i regret it. lol

I know price doesn't justify the rarity of the shoe, but it looks like the WTK 8s are the highest for some reason? :rolleyes

Naah, the Kobe 8's that go for the most are the Sparks/Fireworks easily.

:smh: $1,000 though. Never gonna forgive myself for not managing to get a pair when they were still at $500-$600.

Naah, the Kobe 8's that go for the most are the Sparks/Fireworks easily.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1141982/width/350/height/700[/

:{ $1,000 though. Never gonna forgive myself for not managing to get a pair when they were still at $500-$600.[/quote]

IMG]
I could have got them for under $400 I do too think I can ever move on from that. A pair popped up on ebay in my size but it's used and doesn't have the box or laces . $900 is the starting bid and $1100 is the buy it now price. If it had everything I probably would have copped with my leftover money after I got my scholarship but naw I'll pass.

just called nike and phone ordered 2 pairs of kobe 8 preludes at 160 each!! call em now boys!!!

Wow I feel stupid that for as long as I been doin this I never knew you can "call Nike" and order shoes. Like I know u can call stores/outlets, and call FTL/eastbay.

Got the Supernaturals coming in for a little less than retail.  Not quite the 109.99 tag but I'll take it.  Held out too long on that colorway.  Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom