Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

All the HOHs in my area received late shipment, had everyone scrambling and making calls since last night and this morning cause no one knew what was going on with the release. Most HOHs around here starting to all get their shipment in like 2 hours after opening. I copped and the best part was using my $20 VIP coupon, making it $100 flat out the door, can't beat that.

on a side note, a little disappointed that the shoe color is kind of like a highlighter neon pink lol. Some reason from certain pictures I thought it was more red like the lucky charms box. Nevertheless, it's still a dope shoe.

all this late shipment made people scramble for pairs, then next week stores start getting their stock then everyone probably start seeing these on display everywhere:lol:

Lol....it was definitely a scramble this morning with all the stores getting late shipment today. An employee did say there were expecting another shipment of them, but some stores got half of their shipment that had only small sizes and are expecting half the other shipment later to be big sizes. So I'm not sure if its another real full blown shipment theyre getting or just the other missing sizes they didnt get today . But I wouldn't be surprised.......they felt like a GR although they sold out quick as hell in my area.

Supposed to be another secret stash in NYC today.

The Lucky Charms are not sitting anywhere. Everyone is trying to flip.

I slept til just recently didn’t know the ctc would be sold out..resale like 150 ima cop another pair of lc to wear and ctc later this week

Thanks for the shirt bro and for being there while I spend 1000 dollars on a cereal box lol Xristosak Xristosak
16526B8C-02BA-455B-9DCF-3F1B827885AD.jpeg

All the HOHs in my area received late shipment, had everyone scrambling and making calls since last night and this morning cause no one knew what was going on with the release. Most HOHs around here starting to all get their shipment in like 2 hours after opening. I copped and the best part was using my $20 VIP coupon, making it $100 flat out the door, can't beat that.

on a side note, a little disappointed that the shoe color is kind of like a highlighter neon pink lol. Some reason from certain pictures I thought it was more red like the lucky charms box. Nevertheless, it's still a dope shoe.

And what area would that be?

For anybody who has both or seen both in person.
How similar are the colours on Red Carpet to the Lucky Charms.

I have the red carpets and the colour in hand is a lot better & brighter than on photos of them.
I’m guessing by comments it’s a similar fact with Lucky Charms.
But are they a same pinky red?

$162 for LC’s on StockX. Super tempted ugh lol. I know as soon as I cop the price is gonna drop lol.

Who’s else has the shirt besides Nike ?
My HOH had them. I’m going to go back and buy later if they still have.

I haven’t shopped at FTL in forever. I know you have to spend $300 before you start getting rewards. I bought 2 LCs and 1 CTC which got me at 360 in points. If I go back and buy the LC tee and a cheap filler that’ll get me to 400 points would I get the $10 reward or do I have to spend $100 in a single transaction to get it?

My buddy is in downtown SF, gonna ask him if he can stop by Nike town SF and see what’s good with the cereal pairs. I’m just looking for the Cinnamon Toast Crunch one.

Back
Top Bottom