Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Was able to cop both pairs I wanted LC & CTC's today.....just a couple of snap shots on the court I thought I'd share. More pics to come soon...

Kyrie 4 Lucky Charms-5.jpg

Kyrie 4 Lucky Charms-2.jpg

Kyrie 4 Lucky Charms-6.jpg
Kyrie 4 Lucky Charms-7.jpg

I don't think he is tbh. I just think these are limited and what limited nike really sit? If you told someone some cereal based sneaks were coming out as a regular release these would be like the rest of the non exclusive 4's IMO.
If that's true why aren't people as excited about the Kix colorway as the other two? :rolleyes

Sorry about the late info, I wasn’t able to post here until recent.

Luckily my friend was able to get me the last size 9.5 in the Cinnamon Toast Crunch pair at NTSF. This was about 3:30pm local time, he said they had a 9.5 and I think 11 and up left. Maybe it’s sold out by now.

Shoe was $130 or so after tax, threw in $20 to my buddy who picked them up for me and dropped them off just now. Glad I was able to get the shoe I wanted.
17F421DF-CAE7-4793-A33A-538108A6BF70.jpeg

Last edited:
Man those pics on court look amazing. I swear they look so much better in pictures than they do in real life imo, I have them in hand and I just been staring at it all day. I'm on the fence, the neon pink-ish color got me thinking if they're keepers or not. it's a dope shoe nevertheless, I just dont know how many times would I wear these things lol.

Back
Top Bottom