*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Can’t wait to fall for Nike’s brilliant marketing trap and buy some Soldiers when I strike out on the 20 pairs that they release smh

8C2018FB-7CEE-4C79-876D-DB335A5AEE68.jpeg

My left foot must be slightly bigger than my right because the Lebron 15's are damn near unwearable on that foot unless I have on thin socks. Right foot feels fine but the cut of the shoe drives my left pinky toe crazy. Ended my workout a little prematurely because of it. I have pretty narrow feet too but I already have a nice amount of room in the front, so going half size up would probably be doofy.

Sucks because I really want those Black/Gums.

Took me 3 wears before my left foot felt right, that knit does loosen up.

FDEA1032-CFAF-44A6-9573-286A482B3238.png

finally getting my pair(ashes) shipped and got a tracking #. had to tussle with the seller back and forth in message section. dude was like can i rate him im like mf’er i would rate you once i get the shoes. aint gonna finesse me.

Zipper on a knit shoes.

Hurm. Not sure how I feel bout that since it kinda defeat the purpose of having the knit material, no?

Yo idk if I haven't been looking hard enough or I've been slacking on paying attention to this thread but I need the Ashes for under retail in a size 12. I'm sad I missed out on that SNS deal awhile back for them. I wish nike threw these up on ID . I would've gone in on the 15s.

FDEA1032-CFAF-44A6-9573-286A482B3238.png

finally getting my pair(ashes) shipped and got a tracking #. had to tussle with the seller back and forth in message section. dude was like can i rate him im like mf’er i would rate you once i get the shoes. aint gonna finesse me.

This whole situation has scam written all over it

This whole situation has scam written all over it

bro you dont think that the 1st thing thats on my mind. the tracking says it will be here saturday. Only way he can get the money is once i accept the package and do a seller review confirmation on the app.

i’ll wait and see. if do get scammed im not using the app ever again.

:nthat: i need all 3 kith verison willing to pay retail only though. A little bit of d***k riding from ronnie though smh lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom