*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Got a 9.5. Need a 12..... Men’s Market in Long Island still had some as of 20 minutes ago

Still seems like theres not much hype on these, I really don't care if they "brick" later and prices go down to retail on stockx, seems like thats the norm nowadays everything just hits close to retail on Stockx once hype dies and people try to unload their pairs, etc. Game changed ever since stockx lol. Or maybe not with these.........

I'm just glad to get a pair ill be rocking it for sure.

I don’t even disagree w best Brons these crispy as hell. Can’t wait to rock they look perfect for everyday

What if I told you that the designers actually design on these collabs? You’re acting like Nike designs them and just slaps a name on there.

It doesn't really matter to me if John Elliot designed them himself or if someone at Nike did, I just find this clear upper thing boring. I'm sure some of the materials are better than a regular Nike release, but for $250+ there are a lot of other options that I (keyword) prefer.

Anyone else throw their hat in on SNKRS and immediately hope to take an L?

I did. :lol:

They're clean but $250 eehhhh...and not sure how fresh they'd look after a relatively short time.

Boring as ****. Basically took an older model, tossed on the hyped up clear upper, and added a designers name to them.

I think they’re cool, but I’m not on the “Hypetrain”. They’re a nice shoe but not worth the money or the hype to me.

Most comical and hypebeasty comment I've seen all day

I’ll just pretend that I didn’t see it.

Really excited to get mine in, this wait is gonna be rough.

I'm a true 12.5 so I really hope the 12 fits = fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Virgil is whack as ****, it blows my mind that adding zipties and quotations became such a big hit. I own two pieces of OW clothing (jerseys) and that's just because I'm a football fan and love jerseys. Rest of the stuff is straight garbage and not interesting in the slightest.

I respect your opinion, only because I know a couple of fraud new "sneaker heads" friends who came out of the blue and jumped in the "shoe game" because of these off white shoes. Now everyone I know is posting off white sneaks on the gram and flexing the shoe, some who never were into sneakers before. The first collection drop was cool last year, but now its getting kind of lame to me and it makes me want to steer away from it a bit. So mad props for having your own thought and opinion on it compared to the 99% population who's riding the hype train.

I been catching Ls on the OWs as well, this Lebron Icon is decent to me....its kind of like my OW replacement while everyone else is on OW wave, im cool with these.

Back
Top Bottom