*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Snag them 2 hrs after the store opened. Glad resellers weren’t all over this. Got the bonus funko too.

815DD26B-2C31-41E4-9B14-8A4F62C38B12.jpeg
Funny that the Lebron Funko is holding his groin...

Was able to grab my sz off SNKRS this morning. Contemplating picking my son up a toddler pair after my parents got us and my soon to be born twin boys matching Lebron jerseys.

SNKRS app is trash.

I get put in line for these and the 97's for my wife. Come back to my phone, no notification just kicked back as if I attempted to purchase. Then all sold out. Gonna see if I can get them at my local HOH.

i didn't feel like reading every comment i'm still tired from last night, did we have any mind changers :nerd: oh i just find the best socks for these as well :pimp::lol:

still FSR except my size 11, but i guess i'm waiting for a different lebron watch colorway, maybe an old school colorway of a different shoe but on the XVI just like last year's watch?!

So the 16's look like a good shoe to play ball in.

But the price tag :smh:

Word, 200 plus tax is OD. Kicks are really nice though. They’re not even a homage like the 15s, they’re more like a hybrid 3/16, with the 3 overlay stuff. Really well done

Back
Top Bottom