*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

What time do they open?

We’re open at 9, but I was there at 530 to make sure it wasn’t nuts. Dude got there at 8:05 I was home by 9:15, after an hour drive. Our two managers are really good at knowing names and faces.

I like em, but for $215 after taxes I gotta LOVE them to pull the trigger which I do not.

Maybe if I saw em in person but according to the HoH locator the closest store with them in stock is about 30 miles away. Not gonna be able to do it

We’re open at 9, but I was there at 530 to make sure it wasn’t nuts. Dude got there at 8:05 I was home by 9:15, after an hour drive. Our two managers are really good at knowing names and faces.

Also wanted to add to this, they know I don't resell anything so they often don't mind opening early for a release for me as long as it's day of.

no resell and not limited

and them announcing the III in two weeks didn't help

I was a big fan of the 3s when they came out but I kind of feel like they didn’t age well. The bulky-ness. I don’t even dig the 16s. But this version was well executed and I think are better than the 3s

no resell and not limited

and them announcing the III in two weeks didn't help

ah i see, thank you for the info!

If this shoe was a gr it would be one of those sneakers at the mall that cats see and pick up to look at, then put back down.

i agree!!!

I absolutely love no resale and not limited, should be more of that

yes, i do love it as well since we all get a chance to cop what we really want and wouldn't have to pay anything over retail for them!!!

hopefully the partial patent leather at the toe makes this shoe a bit snug, cause even though I went .5 down on the 16 there’s still quite a bit of deadspace in the forefoot, and going a full size down makes it tight everywhere so it wasn’t even an option for me>D

Walked into my HOH grabbed my size with ease.
FB_IMG_1545857797728.jpg

Last edited:
Got lucky and scooped a pair from FTL earlier
Went to check and see how they were doing size wise
Not even on the site, hopefully my order doesn’t get canceled

Back
Top Bottom