*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Nike delivery with the quickness. Just got the SB today to CA. But hey Nike, it doesn't help that you slap on the swoosh on the box and Just Do It tape to seal it. Good thing I'm sending packages to my work.

I hope every LeBron Watch will be this easy. Seems like they sat for most of the day on SNKRS yesterday

i assume the hardest to get pairs will be the WTT and Hot Lava unless Nike is gonna retro every shoe that coincides with the mix in some fashion i don't imagine the Sprite rmx, 4HM or the Trainers being hard to get or super desired

I really hope it turns out nice
Nike-LeBron-16-LeBron-Watch-Hot-Lava.jpg

Sprite Remix

so here's what i'm seeing
nike-lebron-16-superman-3.jpg

SB and pretty indictive to how they're going to merge the 16 watch shoes with more complexity this time around
nike-lebron-9-watch-the-throne-pe-detailed-images-19.jpg

WTT 9 are the first and were the ones that every one copied or tried to make, this could be why the onther black 16 doesn't have gold flakes :nerd:
lebron-12-sprite-remix-pack-1.jpg

We all remember the limited box sprite remix, if the back has the reflective wood grain :wow: this will be mine
nike-air-force-1-low-lebron-james-4-horsemen-heel

this seem to be the first Lebron 4 Horseman dedicated shoe but this is nike so who knows what they'll go with, though i doubt they copy the MC 15, maybe the black with white sole and the Knight chest piece PE but who knows
ubiotygg55vxbtpfantj.jpg

pretty sure the hot lava is a no brainer being that this is the most famous hot lava shoe :lol:
519THYzRagL._SX395._SX._UX._SY._UY_.jpg

^either this or even crazy this v (on foot Lebron)
1105.jpg

should be the Air Trainer SC though:lol: ah crap forgot about these Air Trainer 1.3s
lbj_pe-nike-air-max-trainer-1-3-miami-heat-3-1-pack.jpg

i see a potential 1-4prs for me i'll pe passing on the hot lava for sure and i'm all in on the SB so lets see what they do with the other 3:nerd:

Where are people seeing the Hot Lava? I must've missed it. Are people talking about the X colorway?

you must've missed my whole speculation post somehow that talked about the shoes "most" likely based off the tapes however i'm still not sure on the 4HM no telling what route they truly gonna go with beyond the back saying the same as on the AF1 since we've seen nike put words and stuff on the back already

Had the same thought, minus the lion head......but red strings would definitely pop

well my first thought was yellow, then in typically Red fashion it went kinda.....out there :rofl:
s-l1600.jpg

and then really really out there 0]
s-l1600.jpg

finally i said i think i'll just keep it plain jane red, idk if there'll be many people around me rocking these, def not with a lace lock :smokin

i really love how the white pops just as much as the other colors!!! not my shoe, but it does look good!!! glad those who wants them copped, and certainly appreciate the hands on pics!!!
See, I'm with you. The white-laces-on-white just pops beautifully with the blue patent leather. It's too clean and not too matchy. I think adding a red lace-lock wouild be fine.

Rainbow Brite laces. :lol:

source.gif

she ain't got nothin on me, my 15s got rainbow laces in them :rofl:i think :nerd: i don't remember i went and checked and did not put the rainbow laces in yet |l

See, I'm with you. The white-laces-on-white just pops beautifully with the blue patent leather. It's too clean and not too matchy. I think adding a red lace-lock wouild be fine.

i don't for clean i go for me :tongue:

Last edited:
Watch out for color bleeding if you fellas do put red laces in there.

Nike delivery with the quickness. Just got the SB today to CA. But hey Nike, it doesn't help that you slap on the swoosh on the box and Just Do It tape to seal it. Good thing I'm sending packages to my work.

"Just steal it!"

ftl still had the superbron on display and i won't lie they looook far better in person than expected that blue leather that surrounds the shoe is niceeeee

may end up keeping my pair once they come in, bron was having a great game in em until he got injured

can you imagine if they dropped the watch the throne alongside the wtt lebron 16, kinda like what they're doing with the superbron :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Reactions: Ube
First time winning a raffle at HOH I’m stoked!

Attachments

• C549E053-8A95-4A81-8EA2-2705878A5DD5.jpeg
    C549E053-8A95-4A81-8EA2-2705878A5DD5.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 54
Back
Top Bottom