*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

SNKRS says sold out now. Another fake sell out? I wouldn’t put it past Nike to take them down to build more hyper.

These and the 3’s remind me too much of the Stewie Griffins aka the ugliest lebrons of all time
3DB3C050-14A3-49FF-A79B-99B0E9EDCC08.gif

Sneaker politics sold out most sizes,
footlocker Glendale sold out most sizes, they’re not available at footaction champs shoe palace sheikh and finish line it’s going to sell out pretty much since limited stores have them

As far as I've seen there's been nothing at all about these dropping in Europe, after the frost announcement when it said lebronwatch would begin Christmas day anyone know anything about it

Straight to foot

Folks don’t wanna pay that $200+ tax after Christmas so they’re sitting. Everyone who wants them should be able to grab next week or after without a problem.

EAD33BEA-97D4-4692-9CD4-4A7ECE739DC6.jpeg
First, peace to Ferguson, MO. Second, GOD, these are fire. SMH. I had a feeling that once I started seeing on-feet pictures, I'd want to blow a budget. SMFH.

i really love how the white pops just as much as the other colors!!! not my shoe, but it does look good!!! glad those who wants them copped, and certainly appreciate the hands on pics!!!

Back
Top Bottom