*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

been awhile since I last posted on nt

Attachments

• IMG_8730.jpg
    IMG_8730.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 34
I like that this is the type of shoe where you don't have to wipe the outsole in a bad court. I had my socks scrunching up but other than that I dont have to think about my shoes

I like that this is the type of shoe where you don't have to wipe the outsole in a bad court. I had my socks scrunching up but other than that I dont have to think about my shoes

i had similar issue with the socks and i suspect i didn't lace the shoes up tight enough, but it was with my XV lows, maybe i should just tie the shoe tighter next time.

Had to return my size 10 SuperBron at FTL, its not like the 15s were I went .5 size down from my usual 10.5>D

for those that have their 16 SB in hand, 2 questions, 1 type of flat laces are those, and 2 is the tongue leather?

Got my SB in today from Undefeated. Love them in person but they’re an 11 and I need a 11.5 or 12.

for those that have their 16 SB in hand, 2 questions, 1 type of flat laces are those, and 2 is the tongue leather?
The laces are flat, woven laces, like that New Balance uses in their retro line. Big plus for me, and the yest the tongue is synthetic leather. Great shoe, and the different make up shows how big the heel counter is, which is what makes them an incredibly stable shoe for an 3/8th ankle cut.

F8B7B4DF-F62E-4C66-8CFC-FA94E2FF9B67.jpeg
Second time hooping in these (this morning). Best present wifey has got me in a minute :D Everything is good with these for me, a little annoying pain on medial side of right foot by my ankle after lacing but it went away during the first game. Traction and cushion is very nice and had no issues as far as heel slippage or lockdown. Definitely going to be a staple of my rotation. :smokin

The laces are flat, woven laces, like that New Balance uses in their retro line. Big plus for me, and the yest the tongue is synthetic leather. Great shoe, and the different make up shows how big the heel counter is, which is what makes them an incredibly stable shoe for an 3/8th ankle cut.

Ok I guess I'll throw the leather shoe laces in I cant find the faux one I had found again so real leather it is, anyone know how long these laces are?

F8B7B4DF-F62E-4C66-8CFC-FA94E2FF9B67.jpeg
Second time hooping in these (this morning). Best present wifey has got me in a minute :D Everything is good with these for me, a little annoying pain on medial side of right foot by my ankle after lacing but it went away during the first game. Traction and cushion is very nice and had no issues as far as heel slippage or lockdown. Definitely going to be a staple of my rotation. :smokin

I have that medial able chaffing too, hasn't gone away sadly but double socking does the trick. Might be something to do with the stitching poking my foot

I have that medial able chaffing too, hasn't gone away sadly but double socking does the trick. Might be something to do with the stitching poking my foot

The tongue bunches up kinda weird, I was surprised it was only my right foot, glad it went away for me. Thanks for the double sock tip, haven’t don’t that since I started wearing elite socks but used to only play that way.

I wear a regular nike sock and then an elite sock on top. But other than that yeah the shoe is fun to play in
Or you can just get yourself the Nike elite cushion socks, its like wearing 2 regular elite socks:D

Back
Top Bottom