*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

:wow: Hopefully these ain’t that limited...
87652DA8-2ED3-496F-A0E6-F11576E13BB4.png

Anyone please teach me how to monitor on Undefeated? I never catch whatever hype sneaker there. Don’t even know when they release it and sold out already. My friend said you have to “monitor” it is the only way to get it.

Anyone please teach me how to monitor on Undefeated? I never catch whatever hype sneaker there. Don’t even know when they release it and sold out already. My friend said you have to “monitor” it is the only way to get it.
They tend to drop the releases around 7-7:30 AM eastern standard time. They randomly pop up so yes you have to "monitor."

Think some of Kickz stock might have been going walkabouts anyway cause they originally had sizes up to a 14 listed and then everything above a UK10 disappeared a few days ago.

Think some of Kickz stock might have been going walkabouts anyway cause they originally had sizes up to a 14 listed and then everything above a UK10 disappeared a few days ago.
Yea, I thought I saw that so I was right...

Dang...well hopefully I score on the Sneakers app. If not I'll wait out the resellers...cant see these having a bigger draw than the WTT...

haven't like any of the signature lebrons since the 2/3's, but I want the atmos 16 and will get the buzz pair if they drop in price.

is it an automatic L on snkrs for these kind of drops for the LeBron line?

Back
Top Bottom