*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Lurker on the LeBron 16 thread but wanted to grab a pair. Would you guys get the WTT or The King colorways?

Both pretty clean but I always have a thing for GITD :smile:

Which best LeBron 16 cw have been on discount? Cheers

Lurker on the LeBron 16 thread but wanted to grab a pair. Would you guys get the WTT or The King colorways?

Both pretty clean but I always have a thing for GITD :smile:

Which best LeBron 16 cw have been on discount? Cheers

if u have a thing for GITD then its a no brainer that u should get WTT, as for me i got the WTT as it is a black shoes, with gold (same as im king) & bonus GITD sole!.

if u have a thing for GITD then its a no brainer that u should get WTT, as for me i got the WTT as it is a black shoes, with gold (same as im king) & bonus GITD sole!.

Thanks.
Only reason to consider I'm king ones is I was hoping those may go on discount. Not sure if WTT will ever pop below retail...

Thanks.
Only reason to consider I'm king ones is I was hoping those may go on discount. Not sure if WTT will ever pop below retail...
WTT will def not go below retail. |l in fact i'd be surprise to see them in stores cos i know they instantly sold out where im from (canada) & had to pick em up from a "reseller" for $20 above retail.

They dont look so bad here
Screenshot_20190504-183523_SNKRS.jpg

think I'm yellow out the rest of the shoe and leave the sole and air bubbles as is though

i dont care what anyone one say, the 16 is trash for lifestyle/casual. they had to use the part of the 3s to make them poppin. They look good on the court and that's it.

Give us retro 7, 8s and 10s PEs and i'll be happy.

i dont care what anyone one say, the 16 is trash for lifestyle/casual. they had to use the part of the 3s to make them poppin. They look good on the court and that's it.

Give us retro 7, 8s and 10s PEs and i'll be happy.
And they didn’t even look that great on court. The only PE I was impressed with was these

52663269_379801966148504_3989233020033922392_n.jpg

They’re GREAT to hoop in. Wore my I Promise pair I just got from StockX this morning.

I couldn’t pull these off casually, yet again as I get older I find myself reaching for different style shoes for casual wear.

y'all in here buggin, i've no prob wearing with my #NTDenim y'all be to unsure of yourself or what people think of you or something idk, idc what anyone thinks

Not sure if red is srs but I hope he is :lol: :pimp:

dead%20serious.gif

Don’t try to convince yourself. You will have regrets. And if you don’t, I’ll have regrets for you lol

giphy.gif

not one letter, welcome to the Red show :evil:

Don’t see why you can’t rock these casually with a pair of shorts and t shirt :lol:

nah bro the shoe looks offfff. The knit part just makes the shoe look complete trash. Someone tag or give me the designer NT name so I can message him not to drink no types of liquor when designing the 17.

Don't be foolish Nike. Take my money.

Back
Top Bottom