****OFFICIAL**** Nike LunarTerra Arktos

my only gripe is with the laces...anyone else having an issue keeping them tied up? mine will always unloosen

Special USA colorway for the Olympics.

nike-lunar-terra-arktos-usa-winter-olympics-570x570.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/30/nike-lunarterra-arktos-usa-winter-olympics/

that glove and the arktos might have me waiting if they are release at same price as the other color

Thanks for all the helpful information in this thread (specifically the sizing information). I wear a 9.5 in the LeBrons, so I imagine I would wear the same here. (I tried on the Goadome and the 8.5 seemed to fit correctly [maybe even slightly large].) Does that seem right?

I have two other questions:

1. Does anyone know a stockist in Philadelphia? Or, barring that, in NYC? I saw earlier in this thread that someone mentioned seeing these at the Dover Street Market. Where in DSM were they?

2. Does anyone know when the silver colorway will drop? I looked around online and the best I could come up with was an estimate around the winter Olympics (early February).

Thanks again.
Nah, I'm in NJ. Hopefully I can find a pair to try on soon. If I like them enough on feet I might cop on the spot instead if waiting for clearance lol.
if you guys are arounf a yradline chamos, they have the silver and the metallic dark grey in store. was gonna pick up my 10.5 but after seeing teh USA colorway ill wait out, goodluck!

that glove and the arktos might have me waiting if they are release at same price as the other color

if you guys are arounf a yradline chamos, they have the silver and the metallic dark grey in store. was gonna pick up my 10.5 but after seeing teh USA colorway ill wait out, goodluck!

Oh word? Yardline at Willowbrook has them? I'll check it out next time I'm home from school.

so glad theres no mark up on the USAs. will def cop for sure... those things are beautiful.

sorry but NDC just jacked the price up to $300...

no thanks nike... imma pass

i think ill just sleep in now that the price is 300, love it but not that much to lose sleep and 110 extra, money saved for kobe9 and tiffany

Checked them out anyway since I have to be up for class. The upper is 3M?! Man, I love me some 3M, but not for $300...

I would take these without the USA branding for $190. Those Flyknit Chukka FSBs came out to $200 without USA branding.

i did NOT expect a sell out that fast... from nike.com anyone no where i can get these still? size 9.5?

Back
Top Bottom