Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

Originally Posted by elrodo33

I'm sorry I offended 430AM. I was just trying to save people time. $.44 is all the postage that would have been required with a normal stamp. I only asked for one sheet that could have been mailed without extra postage. Why someone would print $2 postage for something that requires $.44 is beyond my imagination. $1 was a fair price, that would have covered the postage and envelope. No need to call me names. I sure didn't call him OD greedy for "reselling" coupons. My mistake. I just thought he posted those as if he was trying to help people out. I'm done. Thanks for your offer 430AM.
Just stop it already. Youre trying to justify the fact that you're cheap as hell and there's no need for that.

The 3-5 sheets I'm sending out are FREE... I'm charging for shipping and handling. If I could ship these for FREE then I wouldn't be charging anyone for !!!$. Like I said if you're local and can meet me at the Nike Outlet in Vacaville, California, then I'll give them to you for FREE no questions asked.  

Damn and I thought I was doing cats a favor by offering to ship these out... Apparently I gotta spend my OWN CASH to ship stuff out to be considered hooking it up. I'm done.
30t6p3b.gif

Everyone that has hit me up already... Your SHEETS will be going out by 3PM today. I'm shipping first class so they should be there by Friday at the latest. 

Aside from the coupon nonsense what are you guys planning to cop?

I'm copping...

Black and Green Half Cents
Cool Grey Lebron 7's
A grip of Varsity Destroyer jackets
Hoop shorts( you can never have enough of those)

Aside from the coupon nonsense what are you guys planning to cop?

I'm copping...

Black and Green Half Cents
Cool Grey Lebron 7's
A grip of Varsity Destroyer jackets
Hoop shorts( you can never have enough of those)

Originally Posted by DWALL12

anyway, i didn't see any in my local 24hr (santa ana)

Darn so I guess its YMMV on the coupons at 24 hr fitness. 
props to 430AM for hooking people up, he said if i was local he would just give one to me, but he is way up north from me =(

props to 430AM for hooking people up, he said if i was local he would just give one to me, but he is way up north from me =(

If anyone has spare coupons in Orange County, don't be scared to send me a PM. haha thanks

If anyone has spare coupons in Orange County, don't be scared to send me a PM. haha thanks

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Thanks man... Hey you have til the weekend to decide... If you make youre way up here theres a Gucci and Polo store you could shop at aswell. Hit me up if you do decide to come out and I got you.

Sidenote, Thats it on shipping requests. I'm sending each of you a bunch so I'm all out. You guys better ball out this weekend. NT stand up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

Thanks man... Hey you have til the weekend to decide... If you make youre way up here theres a Gucci and Polo store you could shop at aswell. Hit me up if you do decide to come out and I got you.

Sidenote, Thats it on shipping requests. I'm sending each of you a bunch so I'm all out. You guys better ball out this weekend. NT stand up.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mwright889

Does anyone know if they can be used on phone orders?
The coupon has to be used in-person, so no.  I have never heard of a successful phone having the discount applied.

Originally Posted by mwright889

Does anyone know if they can be used on phone orders?
The coupon has to be used in-person, so no.  I have never heard of a successful phone having the discount applied.

Originally Posted by The Undisputable King

Thanks 430AM! $5.00 is not a big deal at all.
Thats wassup...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As promised all coupons went out today. Now let's just hope USPS First Class does it's job. 
laugh.gif

Please post pics of what you end up coppin this weekend. I'm tryin to see what deals you guys end up with.

Originally Posted by The Undisputable King

Thanks 430AM! $5.00 is not a big deal at all.
Thats wassup...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As promised all coupons went out today. Now let's just hope USPS First Class does it's job. 
laugh.gif

Please post pics of what you end up coppin this weekend. I'm tryin to see what deals you guys end up with.

Back
Top Bottom