Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

still havent got mine hohlegend. maybe tom...i hope hehe
happy.gif
smile.gif
thanks again man...

@HOHLegend I haven't gotton them either. Hoping by tomorrow!!! Im heading over there at 330 %#*. Hopefully the mail will be here. Was hoping it got here today. When did you send them out?

@HOHLegend I haven't gotton them either. Hoping by tomorrow!!! Im heading over there at 330 %#*. Hopefully the mail will be here. Was hoping it got here today. When did you send them out?

Hey HOHLegend, where are you located and when did you send them out? Just trying to get a rough estimate on how long it should take to get to me (socal)

Hey HOHLegend, where are you located and when did you send them out? Just trying to get a rough estimate on how long it should take to get to me (socal)

Well if HOHLegend is in Orlando, FL, and mailed it when reply was made in this thread 5/9.. using usps, regular first class mail.

people in CA, expected delivery should be tomorrow (Thursday 5/12) Worse case Fri. So it should be in time for the weekend. And if you didn't get it by then, again assuming mailed Monday, you may have just not made it on the mailing list.

No one has said thanks for receiving it yet.. geez did all the people who requested from CA?? lol

Well if HOHLegend is in Orlando, FL, and mailed it when reply was made in this thread 5/9.. using usps, regular first class mail.

people in CA, expected delivery should be tomorrow (Thursday 5/12) Worse case Fri. So it should be in time for the weekend. And if you didn't get it by then, again assuming mailed Monday, you may have just not made it on the mailing list.

No one has said thanks for receiving it yet.. geez did all the people who requested from CA?? lol

Hey if any of you guys in so cal got extra coupons, I'd appreciate it alot if you can guys can spare me just 1.

Thanks

Hey if any of you guys in so cal got extra coupons, I'd appreciate it alot if you can guys can spare me just 1.

Thanks

All the good deals prolly gone by the time you guys receive the coupons.
laugh.gif
The outlets around my way doesn't have anything worth my wild. I rather use FTL's VIP coupon on newer items.

Back
Top Bottom