Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

damn wish i couldve picked up some lebron 8 black out or breds in size either 11-12 with the 30% off.. pm if you have one that you changed your mind on
wink.gif

damn wish i couldve picked up some lebron 8 black out or breds in size either 11-12 with the 30% off.. pm if you have one that you changed your mind on
wink.gif

Just looked at my receipt Rey, mine were actually 79.99 =/
Should have taken the drive down to Ysidro

Just looked at my receipt Rey, mine were actually 79.99 =/
Should have taken the drive down to Ysidro

Originally Posted by jfreak23

^^^ it was my dude jerry that helped you. Man it was packed today hash wall was a mess I didnt know their was a post for this. picked up some eclipse, livestrong frees after getting out of work.

you work at the Citadel?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^^ it was my dude jerry that helped you. Man it was packed today hash wall was a mess I didnt know their was a post for this. picked up some eclipse, livestrong frees after getting out of work.

you work at the Citadel?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I was gonna go for the Lebron 8's but they were 109.99 so i went with some Kobes and Hyperdunks

I was gonna go for the Lebron 8's but they were 109.99 so i went with some Kobes and Hyperdunks

with the ysidro update last thurs i was thinking of goin there too but had something to do so i just had to choose on what socal outlets has to offer. San Ysidro and Viejas always coming thru with great stuff for those in the area...i remember them having BS kobe Vs or kobe iv finals or both im not sure anymore hehe. they always have great deals!

with the ysidro update last thurs i was thinking of goin there too but had something to do so i just had to choose on what socal outlets has to offer. San Ysidro and Viejas always coming thru with great stuff for those in the area...i remember them having BS kobe Vs or kobe iv finals or both im not sure anymore hehe. they always have great deals!

Well I guess next time they have these clearance coupons again I'll make the drive down there.

NT carpool from OC/LA area. Let's do it.

Well I guess next time they have these clearance coupons again I'll make the drive down there.

NT carpool from OC/LA area. Let's do it.

My FNF pick-ups from San Ysidro.

MP Huarache for 49.99 and Royal/White & Navy/White Elite's for 8.49 each. Surprised to see the MP's there; luckily my brother found them for me on the racks!

671t2h.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone pic.

My FNF pick-ups from San Ysidro.

MP Huarache for 49.99 and Royal/White & Navy/White Elite's for 8.49 each. Surprised to see the MP's there; luckily my brother found them for me on the racks!

671t2h.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone pic.

great pick-up on those mp trainers! must be a return if it was only one unless it was scooped up by the employees already... congrats man!
smile.gif

my FnF pickups

abcd0007t.jpg

abcd0008d.jpg

some shirts at the clearance for pasalubong (gifts) and some for my kobe 6 asg pack
smile.gif

great pick-up on those mp trainers! must be a return if it was only one unless it was scooped up by the employees already... congrats man!
smile.gif

my FnF pickups

abcd0007t.jpg

abcd0008d.jpg

some shirts at the clearance for pasalubong (gifts) and some for my kobe 6 asg pack
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

you work at the Citadel?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
i picked up those pac mans as well the day of the fight though for 50 bucks .

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

you work at the Citadel?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

wink.gif
i picked up those pac mans as well the day of the fight though for 50 bucks .

Back
Top Bottom