Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 5/12/11-5/15/11

Originally Posted by just another pair

Originally Posted by imbr0gli0

My FNF pick-ups from San Ysidro.

MP Huarache for 49.99 and Royal/White & Navy/White Elite's for 8.49 each. Surprised to see the MP's there; luckily my brother found them for me on the racks!

671t2h.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone pic.
what the heck?!?! 
nerd.gif

MP trainers at outlets?

it was  return, no boxtop means it was on the hash wall, meaning there wasnt enough pairs to put in the aisles, so 99% a return.

MP Huarache for 49.99 and Royal/White & Navy/White Elite's for 8.49 each. Surprised to see the MP's there; luckily my brother found them for me on the racks!

671t2h.jpg

what the heck?!?! 
nerd.gif

MP trainers at outlets?

it was  return, no boxtop means it was on the hash wall, meaning there wasnt enough pairs to put in the aisles, so 99% a return.

Originally Posted by jrjmd

great pick-up on those mp trainers! must be a return if it was only one unless it was scooped up by the employees already... congrats man!
smile.gif

my FnF pickups

abcd0007t.jpg

abcd0008d.jpg

some shirts at the clearance for pasalubong (gifts) and some for my kobe 6 asg pack
smile.gif
how much were the janoskis?! wish our outlets had them here

Originally Posted by jrjmd

great pick-up on those mp trainers! must be a return if it was only one unless it was scooped up by the employees already... congrats man!
smile.gif

my FnF pickups

abcd0007t.jpg

abcd0008d.jpg

some shirts at the clearance for pasalubong (gifts) and some for my kobe 6 asg pack
smile.gif
how much were the janoskis?! wish our outlets had them here

^^
abcd0014b.jpg

abcd0015p.jpg

call up citadel outlet in los angeles they still have some at the hash wall, maybe they still have your size...

^^
abcd0014b.jpg

abcd0015p.jpg

call up citadel outlet in los angeles they still have some at the hash wall, maybe they still have your size...

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Thanks again to HOH Legend for the f&f hook-up.

Copped all of this from the nike factory store in Howell, MI for 222.54 using the f&f discount. I have a more detailed note of what they have in the outlet thread pg 8. The laces were free btw. x-mas vii are sz 12, the other vii is sz11 and the retro 9's are (gs) sz 6, 6.5.

1fd158e198ad6af6df6428470cbfe5e63ecd21e.jpg

when?!?!?! Im in Ann Arbor

Originally Posted by 3900stabler

Thanks again to HOH Legend for the f&f hook-up.

Copped all of this from the nike factory store in Howell, MI for 222.54 using the f&f discount. I have a more detailed note of what they have in the outlet thread pg 8. The laces were free btw. x-mas vii are sz 12, the other vii is sz11 and the retro 9's are (gs) sz 6, 6.5.

1fd158e198ad6af6df6428470cbfe5e63ecd21e.jpg

when?!?!?! Im in Ann Arbor

Originally Posted by air max 87

671t2h.jpg

what the heck?!?! 
nerd.gif

MP trainers at outlets?

Yeah, they were a return with the 8.5 pair. I got my MP SE Trainers at the same outlet on a return as well.

Originally Posted by air max 87

671t2h.jpg

what the heck?!?! 
nerd.gif

MP trainers at outlets?

Yeah, they were a return with the 8.5 pair. I got my MP SE Trainers at the same outlet on a return as well.

Anyone know if there Nike outlet has the bo jacksons? Someone posted a pickup in another thread of the bos for $29 at the katy mills outlet but they have no more, im trying to get it for the same price

Anyone know if there Nike outlet has the bo jacksons? Someone posted a pickup in another thread of the bos for $29 at the katy mills outlet but they have no more, im trying to get it for the same price

Damn.... I need to get in on these coupon deals.
laugh.gif
Props to the guys hooking it up and dope pickups to everyone.
pimp.gif

If anyone can come through with ANYTHING, it would be insanely appreciated.
pimp.gif

PR outlet's don't have much, though.

Back
Top Bottom