Official Nike Outlet/Clearance Store F&F Thread: 7/28-7/31

someone link me a coupon pleaase

it'd be much appreciated. im actually a canadian going up to the states on those dates...we've got nothing up here.

someone link me a coupon pleaase

it'd be much appreciated. im actually a canadian going up to the states on those dates...we've got nothing up here.

cant wait for this event... smh @ the cheap people in here.. and the trolls the want to talk crap about people wanting a few dollars for shipping.. these people prolly couldnt afford shoes at 30% off so they wine in here

cant wait for this event... smh @ the cheap people in here.. and the trolls the want to talk crap about people wanting a few dollars for shipping.. these people prolly couldnt afford shoes at 30% off so they wine in here

So is it going to be 30% off in the outlets the 28-30 or is it just with the coupons? thanks

So is it going to be 30% off in the outlets the 28-30 or is it just with the coupons? thanks

Originally Posted by thacamel

Superblytrife, what day are you going to Memphis and the clearance outlet? Just curious, my wife has been wanting to go back to Memphis, thinking about going up there Sunday

Prolly Saturday or Sunday...not sure though.  Depends on the weather in the M-Town.  Definitely not Friday though--gonna finally see Sade in concert.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Superblytrife, what day are you going to Memphis and the clearance outlet? Just curious, my wife has been wanting to go back to Memphis, thinking about going up there Sunday

Prolly Saturday or Sunday...not sure though.  Depends on the weather in the M-Town.  Definitely not Friday though--gonna finally see Sade in concert.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i've got two coupons and two outlets within 30 minutes of me... woo hoo!

hoop shorts
hoop shorts
hoop storts!

and maybe a couple pairs of kicks if they got sumn nice

hoop shorts
hoop shorts
hoop storts!

and maybe a couple pairs of kicks if they got sumn nice

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Yeah I was hoping to come up with a 2nd coupon as well so I could hit up both locations near me but I'm just glad I'm lucky enough to just have one. 

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Yeah I was hoping to come up with a 2nd coupon as well so I could hit up both locations near me but I'm just glad I'm lucky enough to just have one. 

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wanted to say nice avatar. That was my first CD back in 92.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just wanted to say nice avatar. That was my first CD back in 92.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

whats the difference between the factory store and clearance store?

The clearance store has a mostly hash wall (open box) kicks. Also, returns, ID, etc.
They also get some boxed kicks but not as much as the factory stores.
Also, a lot of inventory that doesn't move gets shipped to the clear stores.

The factory stores have boxed new sneakers and clothing and a smaller hash wall compared to clear stores.
They are also nicer than the clear stores.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

whats the difference between the factory store and clearance store?

The clearance store has a mostly hash wall (open box) kicks. Also, returns, ID, etc.
They also get some boxed kicks but not as much as the factory stores.
Also, a lot of inventory that doesn't move gets shipped to the clear stores.

The factory stores have boxed new sneakers and clothing and a smaller hash wall compared to clear stores.
They are also nicer than the clear stores.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Thanks to my boy for hookin me up with 2 full coupon sheets
pimp.gif

Bout to go H.A.M. at the outlets..ELITE SOCKS!!!
Get a life, dude...

wink.gif

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Thanks to my boy for hookin me up with 2 full coupon sheets
pimp.gif

Bout to go H.A.M. at the outlets..ELITE SOCKS!!!
Get a life, dude...

wink.gif

Originally Posted by DRose22

You've got to have a coupon to get the 30% off.
There is a chance the outlet may have some coupons they are handing out that day.
In general, you need the coupon.

Originally Posted by DRose22

You've got to have a coupon to get the 30% off.
There is a chance the outlet may have some coupons they are handing out that day.
In general, you need the coupon.

Back
Top Bottom