[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Actually They both got both..
wink.gif
Zumiez got the blue ones? Huh. I didn't know that. Only saw em at pacsuns near me. my mistake.

Got my nozbone order in the mail today. All they did was wrap paper around the box, completely mangled. way to ruin the experience of buying shoes, frenchies. im somewhat satisfied with my toebox patterns.

Ke
Got my nozbone order in the mail today. All they did was wrap paper around the box, completely mangled. way to ruin the experience of buying shoes, frenchies. im somewhat satisfied with my toebox patterns.

Just wait the next time And "frenchies" gonna be able to grab them instead of you.
That's what you got for rushed.

And the true story is that they double box for French people :wink:

^i really don't know what you're getting at considering i copped them. i'll still have my second pair to choose from the many that sit on shelfs in malls all over america. 

the only limited digi florals are the first ones, clearly. 

I'm currently in Europe and have yet to see someone with Janos. Need to find a place near me that will carry the orange digis.

Anyone can point me to the ERDL Jungle Camos? I can't find them at Zumiez/....damn.. are they that limited? SMH...

Back
Top Bottom