[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I need this black eye to go away so I can go get this job. I need to cop some British Tans and Hyper Reds. The Orange Camos are pretty cool, might cop. I usually just rock my Khaki/Hyper Reds or Black/Graphites w/ White Laces :smokin  (My 2 favorites & most comfortable)

Haven't copped any new pairs since the Old Royals

EDIT: What ya'll using to clean your Lemon Twists? I swear I've asked but never got an answer. Help me out got drunk n dirtied them a few months back.

Jason Markk

I need this black eye to go away so I can go get this job. I need to cop some British Tans and Hyper Reds. The Orange Camos are pretty cool, might cop. I usually just rock my Khaki/Hyper Reds or Black/Graphites w/ White Laces 
smokin.gif
 (My 2 favorites & most comfortable)

Haven't copped any new pairs since the Old Royals

EDIT: What ya'll using to clean your Lemon Twists? I swear I've asked but never got an answer. Help me out got drunk n dirtied them a few months back.
Jason Markk
Good lookin'

My first two pairs...love them! They run really narrow but that's good because I have narrow feet...now looking at other pairs I should pick up...a tan pair may be next on my list :smile:

Nike has been getting pretty peculiar about when shops release their shoes. My local store used to release everything early, now Nike reps are making sure they don't drop anything until the release date; specifically these floral janos because they're actually hitting mall shops 
mean.gif

Anyone notice that the Orange Florals are on the Footaction Release Locator....I think change is actually coming now with QS too.

looks like the mandarin floral janoskis were made in a 14... if anyone finds a pair near retail then please PM me... thanks!

..........then there probally not "quickstrikes"
Only a few QS's have ever been branded with "QS" on the label. And by a few I can think of around 3 out of the past 100. They are still indeed "Quickstrikes" per the standards.

Last edited:
agreed that not all QS are labeled as QS. there haven't been that many though

also agreed, these are NOT quickstrike. maybe the first digi was, but not these last two. zumiez ccs and pacsun are not quickstrike accounts. never should be.

Back
Top Bottom