[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I'm a huge fan of the Janoski's... i should post my collection... but I also have small feet 
grin.gif

can anyone direct me to a seller of 7.5?? My local shops don't carry that size.
Try skateparkoftampa.com good selection, usually free shipping too

Ohhhhh my bad man, I saw hyper red and just disregarded everything else. But yeah SPoT is very credible, matter of fact this months QS is their dunk collab. I'll see if I can find the khaki hyper reds anywhere though.

Looks like those are supposed to be hitting shops this month? I saw black sheep in NY and ubiq have them but it says call for availability.

Last edited:
Ohhhhh my bad man, I saw hyper red and just disregarded everything else. But yeah SPoT is very credible, matter of fact this months QS is their dunk collab. I'll see if I can find the khaki hyper reds anywhere though.

Looks like those are supposed to be hitting shops this month? I saw black sheep in NY and ubiq have them but it says call for availability.
Cool, I wasn't tryna get scammed.

So the Khaki/Hyper Reds drop this month?

Last edited:
Came to NT for the Roshe thread, people on this board seem a lot cooler than the SC forums. Broke these out for St Pattys day.

Last edited:
UnDSed these at work the other day. Wish the gum sole wasnt so dark. Might try and pick up the lows if I can get them for a good price.

Back
Top Bottom