[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Can anybody confirm when the digi-florals are supposed to be hitting the states and what shops are going to be receiving them? Because my local SB shop isn't getting them, but I'm bearing rumors of around the 2nd for them to release. Somebody needs to pm me as soon as some info drops

Can anybody confirm when the digi-florals are supposed to be hitting the states and what shops are going to be receiving them? Because my local SB shop isn't getting them, but I'm bearing rumors of around the 2nd for them to release. Somebody needs to pm me as soon as some info drops
x2

Volts as a studio collab is no beuno...That means limited which in turn means resellers prices :rolleyes

Oh well I've settled on needing 2 pairs so it's whatever...Just gonna have to sell a couple things...

Last edited:

Talked with my local, they will be getting the florals sometime soon. Early April release (Brooklyn projects also said there smallest size would be a 4 or 5). Also my local said they expect to charge 90 for them, they usually jack prices up big time on anything that's remotely limited (wineo they charged 120). My local is by no means a big shop so I expect most every skateshop that wanted these will get them in.

Civil in Rhode Island said florals will be an early may release.

Last edited:
Florals released in Europe this week.
Heard 2nd april for US release.
Volts released in Singapore This week Too.

i called a few store about the Digi Florals and they are suppose to be release in 2 weeks. That's here in NYC though so keep those eyes open

If some kid is the reason why I can't get my hands on a pair of these, best believe that kid is getting popped.

I will end up with a size 12, no question about it.

Volts, I will end up with a pair too...I will be all out. :evil:

im pretty sure those are an april fools joke. ID allows you to make the same colorway.

Florals and a standard black/gum pair will be copped for summer. Stefan is one of my favorite skaters. Probably the best style out there. Dude deserves every cent he makes off of these

Back
Top Bottom