[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

FLORALS

Pure Board Shop in Annapolis MD has them available now as far as I know in-store only.

Evoulution Skateboards in San Antonio TX available tomorrow 4/27 11 am, first come first served.

Exodus Skateshop located in Wilston-Salem NC on sale now.

Martini Skate and Snow available tomorrow 4/27 at 10am at their Northfield and Cleve Hts stores. Also taking phone orders I believe (possibly online orders), hit the link for details. http://www.martiniskateandsnow.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=58&PID=17918

The Full Kit in Iowa City, IA dropping tomorrow 4/27 at 10am first come first served, in-store only. Their site is worth a check though, got alot of different janoskis.

MethikanNYC are selling them $160 shipped in the US, only way I know how to contact them is through email methikannyc@gmail.com so I'm guessing thats how you order.

Fast Forward Skate Shop is getting them tomorrow morning in-store only, at their Austin TX and San Antonio TX locations

A new British Tan Janoski for the summer according to Modern Notoriety

always wanted a pair of Janoski.

Pretty sure these will be my first one. :smokin

Yeah, probably because they don't open for another 26 minutes.
Theyve been open since 10AM EST, told me call back at 10:30AM.

EDIT: Got through, sold out of 11 and 11.5, the hunt goes on.

Phone Orders - tollfree:    1-877.717.0779 (Orders Only!)

Last edited:
Just ordered a pair from Martini, hell yeah the hunt is finally over
still cant get through, its either busy or goes to answering. did manage to scoop an 11.5 and 8 from another shop.

update: got through to martini, sold out of 12, 11.5, and 11

Last edited:
Can anybody swap my size 11.5 for a 9 or 9.5? My local shop released today but I got in too late to get my size so I took what was left :frown:

Btw thanks for that martini info, was able to help my friend get his pair from there.

damn I finally got through to Martini like 10 minutes ago and they were down to size 6, 6.5 and 7.  Not even worth copping one to try and size swap at this point... Anyone have any other online spots that might get stock?

Does anyone know any shops that might have the florals in a 4.5? All the shops that have been mentioned so far are have only had size 6 as the smallest.

Back
Top Bottom