[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

the more I look at florals, the more I like them. I've had 2 pairs of the black and whites(one is clean and one is beat to ****), but im really liking the florals. The concept is ill. Actually hoping they put out a shirt with that type of camo elements or something

Does anyone have or know where I can get a pair of size 7.5 lemon twists? The smallest size my local received was a 8.5 so I copped that and I'm trying to flip but I can't seem to find a 7.5 anywhere. Ebay has a few pairs but for rape.

What's up guys, I'm new to this shoe. I don't own a pair I don't even know where to get them but I seen the Digi Florals today, and I need them in my life. Could anyone tell me if they've been released already, and if not when will they release and where can I find them?

What's up guys, I'm new to this shoe. I don't own a pair I don't even know where to get them but I seen the Digi Florals today, and I need them in my life. Could anyone tell me if they've been released already, and if not when will they release and where can I find them?
They've already released and pretty much sold out throughout Europe. But general release in the US is this month, no real specific date. Some places are already dropping them, if you go back a page I posted a list with a few spots. If you keep an eye on this thread people including myself will be posting places where they release in the coming weeks. If your real desperate ebays always filled with resellers that jack up prices. No doubt florals are worth the wait though.

They've already released and pretty much sold out throughout Europe. But general release in the US is this month, no real specific date. Some places are already dropping them, if you go back a page I posted a list with a few spots. If you keep an eye on this thread people including myself will be posting places where they release in the coming weeks. If your real desperate ebays always filled with resellers that jack up prices. No doubt florals are worth the wait though.
[/quote ]Actually, Most of French shops will have them next week!

Last edited:
**** I'm still waiting for Palace 5ive to give me an inside scoop about the florals. Looking for a size 10 or 10.5 located in Fairfax,Va

Lol no to eBay reseller but thanks for the help I will be on the lookout in this thread.

fantastic c/w... really feelin the florals.

second pair of florals came in today from munkstore... had this huge rant building in my head, but the shoe is just so beautiful that i'm going to sum it up in one sentence.

If your going to ship something half way across the world and they pay a damn reasonable amount for shipping common courtesy would be to DOUBLE BOX!!!

dj-pauly-d-funny-face.jpg

Back
Top Bottom