[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Yeah I've always thought the Janoskis looked nice but the Florals really caught my eye.. as "hypebeast" as that may sound lol. I just like the way they look as a summer shoe.

Someone mentioned that there's hype because of the print being similar to SUPREME stuff though so that may be a big reason a lot of people are jumping on these.

FLORALS

Skate Park of Tampa has some info on their site for tomorrow 5/1 release http://skateparkoftampa.com/post/7294/Get_in_Digital_Line:_Digi_Floral_Janoski_on_SPoT_Foot_Fetish

Boarders LA not sure what store just received their stock, no specific release day but phone call wouldn't hurt

Blindside Boardshop in Utah on sale now.

Think someone already said Homage Brooklyn and Index (Dallas) has them, most likely sold out by now but gets a mention in case

Garbage Skateshop at Huntington Beach CA limited stock on sale tomorrow 5/1

35th North i believe at both their stores in Washington are stocking, no specific release date but could have already dropped so if your in the area give them a call. Instore only

Brooklyn Projects in LA supposedly have a few pairs selling this evening 5pm (323)-658-3030

Kings Boardshop in CA stocking limited quantities in store, on sale 5/3 Friday!

Orchard Skateshop in Boston, MA on sale tomorrow 5/1 at noon and for retail!!

Not sure where this is but Civil Providence has sizes 4-13 for $90. Sorry instores and no phone orders.

Black List LBG located Lawrenceburg IN on sale tomorrow 5/1 11 AM, instores only.

And for people looking for trade in sizes, theres a fair few amount of people out there. Take my word for it, if you look hard enough should be able to find someone. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Thanks again for the info kmac.

Still trying to find my 8.5/9

Only a 7.5 and 8 left at Brooklyn Projects.

Last edited:
FLORALS

Skate Park of Tampa has some info on their site for tomorrow 5/1 release http://skateparkoftampa.com/post/7294/Get_in_Digital_Line:_Digi_Floral_Janoski_on_SPoT_Foot_Fetish

Boarders LA not sure what store just received their stock, no specific release day but phone call wouldn't hurt

Think someone already said Homage Brooklyn and Index (Dallas) has them, most likely sold out by now but gets a mention in case

35th North i believe at both their stores in Washington are stocking, no specific release date but could have already dropped so if your in the area give them a call. Instore only

Brooklyn Projects in LA supposedly have a few pairs selling this evening 5pm (323)-658-3030

Not sure where this is but Civil Providence has sizes 4-13 for $90. Sorry instores and no phone orders.

Black List LBG located Lawrenceburg IN on sale tomorrow 5/1 11 AM, instores only.

And for people looking for trade in sizes, theres a fair few amount of people out there. Take my word for it, if you look hard enough should be able to find someone. Thanks guys

good lookin out. I'll make that drive to Kings Boardshop

FLORALS

good stuff man... the boarders LA stores that have em are the promenade, glendale, montebello and northridge stores... all up to sz 12. they said they dont ship

looks like i wont be finding a sz 14 in these... a couple stores laughed when i asked :rolleyes

FLORALS

Just to let you know it's actually GARAGE Skate Shop not Garbage.lol

any shops in Jersey? Im really wanting this release but my regular SB dunk shop aint gettin em. SOMEONE HELP MEEE!! i cant lose shaq attacks and these!

Last edited:
MY GOD MAN. I got school and a spot 40 min away from me is doing a release at 11 AM tmrw.

WHY LORD?!

For anyone interested, MIA just dropped the florals. They said there are "limited sizes at Sunny Isles Location. More arriving."
Good lookin out bro, just told my boys in Miami about this.

EDIT: For me these fit pretty much TTS. I wear a size 11 in Jordans/Dunk Lows/Converse and Vans and they are just a bit snug on the sides but around the toe and heel they are fine.

Last edited:
FLORALS

Thanks for the info. Went to Borders in the Northridge mall. Managed to get a size 11. Only size they had left was a 7. Price was $99.99. Came out to $109 with taxes.

Back
Top Bottom