[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Am I the only one that didn't like the florals in person? Went to my shop to check em out yesterday and the print looked 500x better in pictures.

i just got a pair from ebay from the seller mentioned above for $160.  dont have time to be playing the cat and mouse game searching for these around here, especially if i'm at work

My spot hasn't got the digi florals in yet but the owner told me he'd set aside my size and call me when they come in. Did pick these up from him today though.

Many releases are 1 per person and it doesn't avoid reselling. just saying
Some skate shops in NJ haven't limited their pairs. People walked out with 2-3. The shops in my area are limiting them. I know it doesn't limit reselling entirely, but it helps that a reseller can't come in and buy all the stock up.

Last edited:
Some skate shops in NJ haven't limited their pairs. People walked out with 2-3. The shops in my area are limiting them. I know it doesn't limit reselling entirely, but it helps that a reseller can't come in and buy all the stock up.

Go back with sunglasses and buy me a 9.5 rofl

I just called all skate shops in my area to include the mall in zumiez and none of the stores here in El Paso have these shoes.  Some lucky reseller may make money off of me.  Looking for a 9.5 if anybody got one for sale.  PM me.

Haha, they're probably gone by now.
sucks being in NY, any NT"er kind enough to get me a size 8 or 8.5?
nerd.gif
I'm in NJ and another shop should be dropping them tomorrow. If there are any 8's or 8.5's left, I might be able to get you a pair for retail plus shipping, which shouldn't be too much since you're in NY.

Last edited:
Haha, they're probably gone by now.
sucks being in NY, any NT"er kind enough to get me a size 8 or 8.5? :nerd:
I'm in NJ and another shop should be dropping them tomorrow. If there are any 8's or 8.5's left, I might be able to get you a pair for retail plus shipping, which shouldn't be too much since you're in NY.

if you're really gonna check then that would be awesome! keep me posted famb

I was busy all morning, but my buddy picked me up a pair from my local shop (I guess they didn't have a limit on pairs). They charged $95, but I can't really complain seeing some people contemplating paying double that.

Back
Top Bottom