[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

If I manage to get my pair today, there's two other spots in my actual city that might get them. One for sure. I might be able to help some of y'all out.

Currently in MT so no shops around here have them, not gonna be back in the Boston area till the weekend so my only shot is over the phone. If you could do something like that that would be awesome^

Maven in VT taking phone orders!

(802) 859-1510  Don't know the size they have left

comes up to 107 US shipped
Only a 12 and 13 left here for anyone looking. I found a shop with my 8.5 in stock but they wont take phone orders :frown:

Maven in VT taking phone orders!

(802) 859-1510  Don't know the size they have left

comes up to 107 US shipped

Thumbs up for the info.

But they didn't had my size so the hunt continues.

^ I need that 8.5

Last edited:
now i gotta look for my friend's pair!  I had to get a size 8 instead of an 8.5(ran out).  Oh well itbelikethatsometimes

Last edited:
When I first called they didn'thave a 12 but I tried calling again to see what sizes they had so I could just get any and trade and they said they had a 12. I usually wear a 11.5 but a twelve should be good right?

Man, I really need to find these. The digi florals are by far my favorite janoski. Such a great looking summer shoe. I've spent way way too much on nike this month so I need to find these at retail. These have been too damn hyped. Dammit!

Dang! Both MIA  Skate Shops in Miami, FL have select sizes left. One of them has the size 7 I need but they are not taking phone orders. Still on the hunt.....smh!!

Struck out in store left with a 10.5 instead of a 11. I'll prolly give it to one of the guys at my job who couldn't cop

Back
Top Bottom