[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Skipped a class, drove 40 min there, 40 min back. Worth it!! Now i think my city has a shop gettin em soon. Will keep yall posted.

|I

thanks for the update, i'm stuck in the office all day im trying to get my boys in long island to check the skate shops around there. hopefully theres a pair left. keep me posted broshe
smokin.gif
Will do. They still didn't get their shipment, so it's looking like tomorrow or Friday.

It was a class i could miss lol. We jus sit there on the computer making flyers. 3 weeks of work days and presentation day. Today was a work day haha.

Fellow designer?

Congrats on gettin ur pair...

Im close to givin up ...

Fellow designer?

Congrats on gettin ur pair...

Im close to givin up ...

Ya. Graphic designer haha. Gonna be tough to find em for retail unless you manage to get em from a shop.

From what ive seen the local shops have gotten em in and not the major stores (zumiez, mainland)

I have the pcl vans but i want these :lol:

Got lazy and slacked on blades ill swing by tomorrow and see if they still have em

Ya. Graphic designer haha. Gonna be tough to find em for retail unless you manage to get em from a shop.

From what ive seen the local shops have gotten em in and not the major stores (zumiez, mainland)

Yea... No sb shops around here ... I'll just take the L

so i saw blades tweet they have'em at uptown location then run to the 1 train station.(was at 34th street) by the time I get there I asked the cashier and the guy in front of me bought the last pair, DAT FEEL 
frown.gif
 oh well the search continues for my friend's pair.

Edit: Hi solexsup

Last edited:
so i saw blades tweet they have'em at uptown location then run to the 1 train station.(was at 34th street) by the time I get there I asked the cashier and the guy in front of me bought the last pair, DAT FEEL 
frown.gif

oh well the search continues for my friend's pair.

Edit: Hi solexsup

RAY YOU SON OF A GUN!!!

black sheep skate shop might still have some.  If you email them, they can send you an invoice.  just grabbed a size 8 for $135 shipped.  not sure what sizes are left.
$135 is a lot better than paying eBay prices but damn they're overcharging...

Box price is $90 + Tax. Shipping shouldn't be no more than $10.

Yea I sent them email they said they might get another shipment that they may offer to email customers depending on quantity.... So we'll see

Damn I'm in Canton Ohio and I don't know where to look! Anyone know of any shops in Northeast Ohio that are gettin em? If I don't find a phone order I'm probably screwed 
frown.gif

My spot just got these in. Didn't even give notice, just said they're dropping at 5pm today. Im sure they didn't even know they were coming in. I'll get some more info for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom