[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Dope shoe, but did anyone elses stink? When i opened the boxes, these had a strong smell.

they smell like potpourri or flowers?

Last edited:
My spot just got these in. Didn't even give notice, just said they're dropping at 5pm today. Im sure they didn't even know they were coming in. I'll get some more info for you guys.
just get me a 11 and mail them to my mom over in glendale(j/k)

unless you gon do it.

My spot just got these in. Didn't even give notice, just said they're dropping at 5pm today. Im sure they didn't even know they were coming in. I'll get some more info for you guys.

AZ Locals. No Phone Orders

Last edited:
anyone in socal know any spots with florals in? maybe the northridge mall in the valley? I think they got them in...

Keep checking IG by searching #janoski, #digifloral, #digitalfloral, #stefanjanoski, #floraljanoski, etc. Most skate shops post when they get them in/when they're available using those hashtags. That's how I helped people get their pairs.

Last edited:
My lady scooped my pair in SD today around 1:30pm. I was surprised the guy actually held them for me. She said the shop had sold 10 pairs already, not including my pair that was on hold. Sounds like they got a decent amount in the store. I would imagine they are sold out now though.

black sheep skate shop might still have some.  If you email them, they can send you an invoice.  just grabbed a size 8 for $135 shipped.  not sure what sizes are left.

Was able to grab the size 4.5 that I've been looking for. I already got tracking info and everything. Repped!!

FLORALS

Clockwork in Georgia limited stock releasing Saturday 5/4 10am in-store only.

Pla Skate in Flosom, CA just hit the shop, be quick selling fast.

Branded Surf and Skate in Long Branch NJ on sale tomorrow 11am

And of course glorious EBAY for people wanting to spend 200+
roll.gif

Common guys don't be stupid, in all seriousness check my last post few places that haven't released yet.

And anyone looking to get PINK FOIL SAMPLE
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nike-Zoo...0711533?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item27d2398ced

imo decent price for an early sample

P.S. people looking for size 14 they do fit slightly long and narrow, sz 13 might fit just fine cause canvas does stretch.

Happy Hunting

Last edited:
FLORALS

P.S. people looking for size 14 they do fit slightly long and narrow, sz 13 might fit just fine cause canvas does stretch.

Happy Hunting

Thanks for the info again. I found out they are actually made in a 14 so if I can't find them I guess I'll give 13s a shot.
If anyones shop has a 14, I'd really appreciate if you could let me know

If you wear a 14, a 13 will NOT work for you.

The shoe fits very true to size, especially with the Zoom Air insole.

I was at Northridge Mall yesterday, I only checked Borders and they only had a size 7. I don't think Primitive released them  yet.

That's what I figured... Thanks
Your going to have a harder time finding a 14 than a 13. Canvas stretches and zoom air pocket is only in the heel so rest of your foot will mold the rest of the insole. I'm normally a 9/9.5 and can fit most 10's with thicker socks. Janoski's from my experience are a little longer than most cause tried a 10 and was way to long. Just though i'd help.

Your going to have a harder time finding a 14 than a 13. Canvas stretches and zoom air pocket is only in the heel so rest of your foot will mold the rest of the insole. I'm normally a 9/9.5 and can fit most 10's with thicker socks. Janoski's from my experience are a little longer than most cause tried a 10 and was way to long. Just though i'd help.

i appreciate it... my foots a bit wide too though

Back
Top Bottom