[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

I want those leather obsidians so bad. Incredibly disappointed in myself for not getting them when they released.

I want those leather obsidians so bad. Incredibly disappointed in myself for not getting them when they released.
Same I remember seeing them in the store and I got the reg Blk/Wht cw instead of them this decisions still haunts me :/

need a price check, is 220 too much for a pair NDS size 13 black digi floral?

just wondering whether I overpaid for them or not. 

thanks in advance 

need a price check, is 220 too much for a pair NDS size 13 black digi floral?

just wondering whether I overpaid for them or not. 

thanks in advance 
Would never pay over $150 for some Janoski's thats just me tho if you really want them cop 

That seems to be close to the going rate. Surprised the general price on ebay hasn't lowered since the release.

I also wouldn't personally pay that much for janoskis of any sort, but the florals are sick. Congrats on the buy.

are there obsidian leather fakes? dude i might buy from seems legit but is sellin them for a steal price that seems too low to be true lol

bought my florals vnds for $220 a year ago. bought my friend a ds sz 10 for $250 recently. price isn't changing 

Two iDs (chambray/gum just came and other is canvas) and two other colors I loved, thought y'all would like to see pics. Waiting for a color in the Max I like and may try out the lunar...

Anyone have a good way to shorten up the laces? As you can see on my obsidians, the cut/tie/burn ends was a pretty bad failure!

Lunar Stefan Janoski ‘Hyper Grape’

Not feeling these to be honest 

Last edited:
Ya there are 2 size 5's for $400 each on the bay. I'm willing to pay a good amount but not close the $400

I didn't even pay that for my size 11's off the bay.

you get lucky sometimes. but the amount of pairs out there are getting lower and lower. i expedt the price to
Lunar Stefan Janoski ‘Hyper Grape’

Not feeling these to be honest 

Nike crayz with that 110 pricetag. why pay 110 with no air. its just s foam lunar mold. and done poorly at that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom