**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Nah it is kinda for me too. That's like 16 chipotle burritos/bowls that I could have lmao. Really debating on hasta vs grey tho if I was to buy another windrunner.
If it's a darker grey such as heather then I'd vote for that.  It's more versatile to wear casually outside the gym than the traditional "sweats" grey. 

I ordered that from NDC, but the model in your link really made me weary of it.  Imma go with he's just not a flattering model.  NDC's model made it look much better.  Fingers crossed.

I own the obsidian color of the jacket, and I can assure you it's not meant to look like that shape. It is a lot more streamlined and provides a very formal look. It will fit a bit loose, but you have room to layer underneath it. One size down will have a nice fitted feel, but not too much room will be available for layering.

Last edited:
I'm returning those charcoal TF pants with the horizontal zipper. Just got them in today and the fit is trash. Slimmer fitting through thigh and calf with an open ankle that almost looks cropped.

Guess i might make a run up to the local outlets. we have a small one in town and then one like 15 miles north

Man. I really want that hasta green tech windrunner but even at $160 after disco codes and ebates that's still a lot. Might have to wait it out

Last edited:
Man. I really want that hasta green tech windrunner but even at $160 after disco codes and ebates that's still a lot. Might have to wait it out

$160 is still way too much. Glad I picked up the og colorway tk hoody for $45

I'm returning those charcoal TF pants with the horizontal zipper. Just got them in today and the fit is trash. Slimmer fitting through thigh and calf with an open ankle that almost looks cropped.
Really ? I love these... got 3 pairs now

How'd you get that hookup? That's cheaper then swoosh

Sometime last year I rolled into a factory store an employee told me that techknit was showing up for super discount on the Nike assist phone so I just copped a bunch.

I almost didn't cop I felt like the price was still too expensive for a hoody.

Had to post the pic for validation.

Last edited:
You know what's funny is I think we had this same convo before lmao

It could have been someone else but were you the one who's girl went in and somehow ended up sweet talking them into letting her place a bunch of orders w/ the Nike assist?

Lol. Nah that wasn't me but I remember someone posted that. I think the dude got a size too big and his girl went in and did the exchange.

Last edited:
Can somebody give a suggestion : 

I wear M for Nike Tee and Air Jordan Tee

Had tech fleece WR and tech fleece pants, both size S

which one do I have to choose for tech Knit tee, S or M?

Back
Top Bottom