**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I'm returning those charcoal TF pants with the horizontal zipper. Just got them in today and the fit is trash. Slimmer fitting through thigh and calf with an open ankle that almost looks cropped.
Mine came in.  My TF 1.0 joggers are a medium, but I ended up being a small in these.

They look less like sweats, and more like pants with the button at the navel, zipper, ironed crease at the shin, the drawstring hidden on the inside (not very functional though), and no elastic at the cuffs.  With that being said, if your ideal fit isn't crisp and clean... any form of bunching looks really, really bad.  The mediums I ordered look complete awful, but the smalls were crispy.  

Bottom line: If you're looking for a sweat that you play off as a slack, these are awesome.  If you're looking for the casual jogger look, it's a pass. 

Small con for me is that the button make the waist band feel more constricted which is kind of the opposite feel you want from sweats.  These are def. not your "fat pants".  

I own the obsidian color of the jacket, and I can assure you it's not meant to look like that shape. It is a lot more streamlined and provides a very formal look. It will fit a bit loose, but you have room to layer underneath it. One size down will have a nice fitted feel, but not too much room will be available for layering.
Repped, thanks for the input!  My TF AW77 is a small, so I got a small (they didn't have a XS -- nor have I ever ordered a XS in anything).  As long as I feel comfortable wearing it around the office then it's a huge win for me.  Love the shawl collar, earns a lot of unique style points for me.  And the pockets are stylishly placed as well to look less casual.  

Repped, thanks for the input!  My TF AW77 is a small, so I got a small (they didn't have a XS -- nor have I ever ordered a XS in anything).  As long as I feel comfortable wearing it around the office then it's a huge win for me.  Love the shawl collar, earns a lot of unique style points for me.  And the pockets are stylishly placed as well to look less casual.  

Yep, it's an office-friendly piece of clothing!

any deals out there on the tech fleece parka ? Anyone have one ? Would you get the same size you get in your tech fleece aw77 or does it run big/small?

any deals out there on the tech fleece parka ? Anyone have one ? Would you get the same size you get in your tech fleece aw77 or does it run big/small?

For me the Parka ran big. I can't speak for everyone else but I was able to go down two sizes to a Large in mine and it fit great. I would say they run a size large

Getting some conflicting info on the tech knit fit.... does it run bigger than the fleece or similar?? all my fleece runs small I normally get 2xl in the fleece should I get a xl in the knit?

Getting some conflicting info on the tech knit fit.... does it run bigger than the fleece or similar?? all my fleece runs small I normally get 2xl in the fleece should I get a xl in the knit?

I wear an XL in Tech Fleece WR/AW77 and a large in TK WR. TK runs bigger.

I wear 2xl in tech fleece and xl in tech knit for windrunners, and actually the jogger pants for knit  fit kinda small as I wear 2xl in tech fleece and tech knit, but the knit is a little more fitted. But if your xxl fits small you might be able to get a way with 2xl as well for knit for the top. I'm 6'3" 230 for reference.

Last edited:
I sized down on the:

Tech knit windrunner L-> M

Tech knit Libero Pant (2015) L -> M

Tech knit LS + Pocket Tee L-> M

Only one i went TTS on was the tech knit joggers(2016) , even then they are a slim fit for me.

IMO i would order both and return the one you dont like so XXL and XL

Last edited:
I wear 2xl in tech fleece and xl in tech knit for windrunners, and actually the jogger pants for knit  fit kinda small as I wear 2xl in tech fleece and tech knit, but the knit is a little more fitted. But if your xxl fits small you might be able to get a way with 2xl as well for knit for the top. I'm 6'3" 230 for reference.
Thanks we are the same dimensions lol so you have 2xl pants and xl jacket??? I'm in the process of trying to find my reciept for these retro 15s so I can get 25%off they are being particular now

I went TTS for both my TK WR and TK joggers, and they fit similar to my TTS TF WR and TF pants. Sounds like it could vary based on person. If I sized down on my TK WR it would def be too small.

Just ordered mine through Nike.. nice discount too...hope you alls size advice was valid ...I'm bigger below the waist I'm a 38 in jeans so I think 2xl should be the best fit for me
Yeah I'm about the same as you with huge legs. I went with 2xl with the joggers and XL fits perfect in the windrunner. Also is the 25% off coupon for one item or full order?
wink.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I'm about the same as you with huge legs. I went with 2xl with the joggers and XL fits perfect in the windrunner. Also is the 25% off coupon for one item or full order? :wink:
Full order and they are already on sale slightly but saving that extra percentage really helped I'm glad I logged back on in time to catch it before they decide to take it away

The olive tech fleece pants, do they run smaller or the same sizing as older release tech fleece pants ? I'm normally a medium. I think I recall seeing people saying the newer pants run smaller now ? Don't have any stores near me with them so I can't go try them on

Back
Top Bottom