**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

what's the difference between tech fleece that ends in -065 and -066?

is one more heathered or something?

edit:

also, are the black tech fleece pants w/ code: 545343-011 and black tech fleece crew w/ code: 545163-012 the same shade of black? despite the different color codes (-011 and -012)?
The most noticeable difference one has a reg blk drawstring vs the updated 3M drawstring. Heathering is slightly different but unless you have a top from a different season or plan to match another piece, I wouldn't worry about it honestly. 

I havent seen any variance in blk cws of TF, it's possible one the two color codes was updated to reflect some other design change ( ribbed cuffed, cut of the item, 3M etc) 

I think 120 is a great price.  Was fired up to get mine for 150 a year ago.  Where are they 120? Might try to cop other colors

Tech Knit pants and Tech Fleece Zip Up Hoodie for $165 total shipped. Good price? Haven't kept up with tech clothing prices as of late

Last edited:
i keep reading reviews that the newest tech fleece (hoodie and pants) aren't very durable (e.g., develop holes in them, start having black spots, etc.); you guys feel the same?

i keep reading reviews that the newest tech fleece (hoodie and pants) aren't very durable (e.g., develop holes in them, start having black spots, etc.); you guys feel the same?
​yes, got a pair of the tech fleece cropped from last year, seams stretched and developed holes within a few month of wear

Back
Top Bottom